What's new

4 more Army Brigades being deployed in Ladakh to effectively counter China

It don't exist to chinese because the chinese got kicked in their @ss .

How could CCP teach a propaganda where they got the bloody nose .

Even for 62 , one has to wonder even after the so called chinese claiming a grand victory why India still control Arunachal Pradesh .
We got Aksai Chin, and you just temporarily keep South Tibet. The border is far away from China's economic and political centre, the logistics was always a big problem. Never mind, we now have railway from Qianghai to Tibet.

Attachments

• 青藏_1~1.PNG
    青藏_1~1.PNG
    453 KB · Views: 22
  • 青藏_1~1.PNG
    青藏_1~1.PNG
    453 KB · Views: 17
I have also reported him :cheers:

Good job ....that's the way to go .

all those who are not interested in open and frank yet civil discussion but are rather interested in humiliating others and trolling should be reported 'en masse' ... so that such people will be banned .

We don't even need to fire a single shot nowaday against India, just pitch tents inside Indian territory and Indian was crying like fool :lol:

And after that you run away from these areas which you claim as yours and in the mean time beg Indians for food too ... :lol:

We got Aksai Chin, and you just temporarily keep South Tibet. The border is far away from China's economic and political centre, the logistics was always a big problem. Never mind, we now have railway from Qianghai to Tibet.

We got Arunachal Pradesh and you just temporarily keep Aksai Chin .

And I forgot the railway lines can't be attacked in case of war .

China just make sure India feel threaten to increase their defend budget and eat up the fund for their social economical development. China don't need to fight a single bullets and let India spend money on buying weapons to bankrupt themselves.

India put all she's got to bet on the confrontation with China, what shall China do for response?

India spend on the bullets will take away the money from their starving population.

India spends less than 2% of GDP on defence . So you can keep your own advices .

India spend on the bullets will take away the money from their starving population.
We will defeat and will feed our population by snatching your money and starve Chinese population.......

China continue pressure India to over spend on their defend that is a must do for China strategic move. Let India bankrupt themselves like the Soviet Union since India sill a 3rd world nations, I don't know how much can India increase on their defense budget.

Force India to compete with China in an arm race then India won't catch up with China in economy front in the near future.

India is a peaceful country and has no expansionistic revisionist agenda ....

India will not initiate any conflict and will do everything to prevent the war ...
I think Pakistani member won't agree with you on what you quote. You guys tough on the weaker and soft on the stronger.

Most of India neighbor know the real Indian ambition in the region.

Back
Top Bottom