What's new

37 Killed in Beijing Floods

Floods are the worst kind of nightmare for people around the globe. Unusual climate change is pointing towards coming more severe problems in future.
Loss of life is always unfortunate for each & everyone. Rip to the dead people. My condolences for them. May GOD allow them to rest in peace.

Hey I thought Beijing is one of the world most advance cities.... This was reflected by many of the forum member.... really sad of hear this kind of news... Mayor should be sacked...

Condolences to the family members. May the deceased rest in peace

Hey I thought Beijing is one of the world most advance cities.... This was reflected by many of the forum member.... really sad of hear this kind of news... Mayor should be sacked...

Condolences to the family members. May the deceased rest in peace

natural disasters don't care how advance you are,some more lives lost to flood,tornados and hurrican in US every year,when they hit you,they just hit you.

Floods are the worst kind of nightmare for people around the globe. Unusual climate change is pointing towards coming more severe problems in future.
And China's the biggest CO2 emitter, so it is in China's interest to cut CO2 emission to reduce further disasters.

Back
Top Bottom