What's new

'325 Railway engines have become heap of garbage'

Poor maintenance will destroy even the best machinery. The problem lies there, not with the engines: poor training, poor facilities, corruption, mismanagement.

Poor maintenance will destroy even the best machinery. The problem lies there, not with the engines: poor training, poor facilities, corruption, mismanagement.
its mismanagement to blame, everything else being same as India...

800px-Delhi_Duronto.jpg
WAP-5%2030000.jpg

pride of indian railways WAP-5 engine.May be pakistan can collaborate with china or germany to make their own :)

pride of indian railways WAP-5 engine.May be pakistan can collaborate with china or germany to make their own :)

They dont have much electrified rail tracks to run electric locos.......

WAP 5

8582303927_9051764316_z.jpg

Most powerful Diesel

Wdg-5.JPG

The amount of land that the Railways has can be used for getting finances. Either sell that land or rent it for commercial purposes. Use the finances to do some overhaul of the railway engines.

I expect Khwaja Saad Rafique to be atleast better than Bilour. Get the engines right, trains running, finances right.

And can Indians stop their trolling, or else they will be stopped.

And can Indians stop their trolling, or else they will be stopped.

What trolling??:what:
325 out of465 engines of Pakistan rail are non-operational and Pakistani members are busy calling Indian locos as ' low quality products '

What trolling??:what:
325 out of465 engines of Pakistan rail are non-operational and Pakistani members are busy calling Indian locos as ' low quality products '

Who made the cheap remarks regarding Chinese engines?

Chinese are pretty much advanced in rail technology but the products sold to pakistan are not up to the mark-the quality varies from product to product ..with the price.

Its really no secret. Even pak engineers call it scrap. It was there in a documentary i saw a while ago. I remember reading a few articles about that as well.

Railways are the cheaper transport for 3rd world countries like ours...... If managed properly the railways can be run profitably and the most important thing is The citizens of the country would get one of the most comfortable and affordable journey.....

your own railway officials have claimed it..
I think India should give some on lease to let them see the difference, if pakistanis are happy with price/performance, we can move further..

He said that only one cargo train was being operated by the department. Rafique said that the government would stop the US drone attacks through diplomatic channels.

I hope its reporting mistake :laughcry:

yeh yateem saad rafique nay kuch solution per baat bhi ki hai ya bas ro dho ker tasaliyan hi dee hain?

lets see if he can do anything else than rigging elections...

So how does Mr.Kayani expect to mobilise his Army faster than IA with so few trains available to
transport troops and equipment?

Has anyone probed that aspect as yet?

Sometime ago PakRailways team was in India to buy locomotive engines. Are PA troops supposed
to travel to the border to fight IA riding in Indian locomotive?

India: Pak Railway team arrives today to buy engines

Back
Top Bottom