What's new

'325 Railway engines have become heap of garbage'

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
khawaja-saad-rafique.jpg

LAHORE: Federal Minister for Railways Khuwaja Saad Rafique has said that Pakistan Railways has 465 engines, out of which 325 are non-operational and have become heap of garbage.

He said this while addressing participants of a ceremony on late night. While telling the dismal story of the Pakistan Railways, he expressed resolve to bring unscrupulous people in the department to justice.

He said that only one cargo train was being operated by the department. Rafique said that the government would stop the US drone attacks through diplomatic channels.

325 Railway engines have become heap of garbage - thenews.com.pk

khawaja-saad-rafique.jpg

LAHORE: Federal Minister for Railways Khuwaja Saad Rafique has said that Pakistan Railways has 465 engines, out of which 325 are non-operational and have become heap of garbage.

He said this while addressing participants of a ceremony on late night. While telling the dismal story of the Pakistan Railways, he expressed resolve to bring unscrupulous people in the department to justice.

He said that only one cargo train was being operated by the department. Rafique said that the government would stop the US drone attacks through diplomatic channels.

325 Railway engines have become heap of garbage - thenews.com.pk

China is having very good Rail network in China...Pakistan should handover their railway to CHINA and share the profit (Whatever CHINA gives).

Pakistan should handover their railway to CHINA and share the profit (Whatever CHINA gives).
What more do you want Pakistan to hand over to China? Ports, infrastructure in GB, railways, nuclear 'power' reactors, defense production and so on...

And all these Chinese contracts are concluded without a competitive bidding process too! No surprises here as the Chinese are doling out concessions of up to 50% on most contracts especially the so called economic corridor as it will be the Chinese who would be the ultimate beneficiaries. There are no free binges in this world. Another 'TAR' in the making?

I don't invite indian opinions here. I know they are passionate about railways but this is none of their business. Only Pakistanis know and experienced the last government, specifically the Bilour family and they can give a better insight.

What more do you want Pakistan to hand over to China? Ports, infrastructure in GB, railways, nuclear 'power' reactors, defense production and so on...

And all these Chinese contracts are concluded without a competitive bidding process too! No surprises here as the Chinese are doling out concessions of up to 50% on most contracts especially the so called economic corridor as it will be the Chinese who would be the ultimate beneficiaries. There are no free binges in this world. Another 'TAR' in the making?

Point to be noted here.

1. Pakistani and CHINA co-operation is good , so Pakistan can handover complete infrastructure to China and enjoy facility and Profit.

2. From last 60+ year you might have noticed that, Pakistani Govt. is not able to manage Railway, So CHINA is good option.

3. Last but not the least , it will benefit, PAKISTANI people....and in the same time they will get rid of corruption completely.

I don't invite indian opinions here. I know they are passionate about railways but this is none of their business. Only Pakistanis know and experienced the last government, specifically the Bilour family and they can give a better insight.

Nahin re Pagla , We cannot see your pain.

I don't think your opinion on who should be allowed to respond matters, to be honest. But good effort.

Khwaja saad Rafique the railway minister :omghaha:
Alaatool dhaandhli ker ke jeeta tha ye election!

lally ab ronay ka faida nahi hai. Ek cheez ko pakar k kab tab ro gay. Burger kids still crying over rigging hahahaha. And you will see a positive change in our railway system under his leadership. Thatll be enough to embarrass you.

and they are going to launch a bullet train......,more like night flight to venus.......

and they are going to launch a bullet train......,more like night flight to venus.......

Not now but maybe after 4-5 years. People do think of flying to venus. After all there is a reason for the establishment of space organizations... :)

lally ab ronay ka faida nahi hai. Ek cheez ko pakar k kab tab ro gay. Burger kids still crying over rigging hahahaha. And you will see a positive change in our railway system under his leadership. Thatll be enough to embarrass you.

voton ga choor , railway mei b choor he hoo ga ..we have every right to comment ... It is not embarrasement for him , its embarrasment for Pakistan

Not now but maybe after 4-5 years. People do think of flying to venus. After all there is a reason for the establishment of space organizations... :)

deekh leya abhie kuch arsey mei biyaan ay jaye ga ..k bhie JOSH E KITABAT mei keh dya tha bewakof Pakistaniyion .. agli bari phir sher ... chooryain train ko bullet nami koi cheez pakistan k leya achi nhie ha ...

I don't invite indian opinions here.
Really? :woot: cb4 bhai, who may I ask are you to dish out orders on who is to speak or not? Are you the grand Mufti of South Asia that we need to follow your 'fatwa' in letter and spirit?? Jeeez! :P Now go take a walk!
others-230.gif

Bilour sold the tracks destroyed engines so he could order new ones and then take kick backs in the order of new ones!

Back
Top Bottom