What's new

30 best panoramas of north korea

there is no comparison... it is not north korea that has been declared "suicide capital of the world

Its just western propaganda. Paid media etc. not true. Same like how North Korea does not execute the largest no. Same like how Gadafi was a pure gentleman, not raping his people, literally. Very few commit suicide in India. Its just western propaganda. I hope you dont beleive western propaganda.

Its just western propaganda. Paid media etc. not true.

if you are serious then get modi to deny it in the uno general assembly, for it is the uno-who which declared that... if you are being sarcastic, i don't see why.

if you are serious then get modi to deny it in the uno general assembly, for it is the uno-who which declared that... if you are being sarcastic, i don't see why.

No I am not being sarcastic. I have started following your path and will call western ropaganda anything you point out about India which is bad. Same like anything bad about communist countries and Libia etc is Western propaganda.

there is no comparison... it is not north korea that has been declared "suicide capital of the world".

perhaps less jingoism or senseless hatred next time, eh??

back and trolling, eh??
99% of your filthy posts are amounted to trolling

He he...I want to visit North Korea some times. It's really astounding how they have managed to withhold till now, after the fallnf the Soviets.
O
BTW. Question..is there any prominent communist leader who doesn't, smoke ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom