What's new

30 best panoramas of north korea

If North Korea was really a good country they would allow people to visit free and not control trourists so as to not even allow them to speak to locals. Why? Whats there to hide? Why be so secretive if your nations really is that great?

if you recall the uno inspections teams in iraq before 2003, they were spying for usa government, and got caught by the iraqis.

prevention is better.

I would go to meet the ladies, np.
And as far as i've read, government sanctions some drugs (weed and some chemicals) so the people are relaxed and don't think so much about the government and what it's doing. But those could be just rumours.

4b8db1c0641e33fc4e3a01b929e6b8c5.jpg

agzagzag!!!!!!!

The short and chubby one is for @jamahir ...on second thought, all of 'em are for jamahir! they all short and chubby and stubby or any combo of that. Armpit hair probably too! lmao

image.jpg

me too.

And as far as i've read, government sanctions some drugs (weed and some chemicals) so the people are relaxed and don't think so much about the government and what it's doing. But those could be just rumours.

rumors, i would say.

The short and chubby one is for @jamahir ...on second thought, all of 'em are for jamahir! they all short and chubby and stubby or any combo of that. Armpit hair probably too! lmao

image.jpg

my eyes went right to her. :D

and nicely designed uniform... but they are wearing heels/platforms. :what:

nevertheless, i present kim jong-un's wife, the lovely lovely ri sol-ju ...

sol-ju - 1.jpg

sol-ju -2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not a one for Western media propaganda.. But these pics are obviously sanitized.. Ever wonder why all the pics are long distant panoramic ?

yes, because near and ground shots look like this...

bangalore_traffic.jpg

Exactly.. Reality is far different to those pics.. The lack of any humanity in those pics are also a vital giveaway

4b8db1c0641e33fc4e3a01b929e6b8c5.jpg

agzagzag!!!!!!!

image.jpg

With Mustasche too.. you forgot that...

if you recall the uno inspections teams in iraq before 2003, they were spying for usa government, and got caught by the iraqis.

prevention is better.

You do realise that as an Indian, you can sit in India and abuse the government to high hell, and openly hate India. You have that freedom and the right. But that will get you killed in a country like North Korea where the leader always win with 100% votes. India gives you the right to abuse it. And I see you use that right extensively. In that sense you are very lucky to be Indian.

This gives me pride in being Indian!

You do realise that as an Indian, you can sit in India and abuse the government to high hell, and openly hate India. You have that freedom and the right. But that will get you killed in a country like North Korea where the leader always win with 100% votes. India gives you the right to abuse it. And I see you use that right extensively. In that sense you are very lucky to be Indian.

This gives me pride in being Indian!

there is no comparison... it is not north korea that has been declared "suicide capital of the world".

perhaps less jingoism or senseless hatred next time, eh??

back and trolling, eh??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom