What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Reichmarshal

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
23rd March 2015

This year the parade is taking place. This has been decided at the highest levels that matter. The exact words that I was communicated were" unless we are in a all out war, the parade will be held on 23 March ".
All preps are in full swing. Also the parade will be held at the new venue that was allocated in Mush era (but never used) ie in shakerparian along the Islamabad expressway opposite sector I-8.
It will be held with all the bells n whistles, like it use to be.

23rd March 2015

This year the parade is taking place. This has been decided at the highest levels that matter. The exact words that I was communicated were" unless we are in a all out war, the parade will be held on 23 March ".
All preps are in full swing. Also the parade will be held at the new venue that was allocated in Mush era (but never used) ie in shakerparian along the Islamabad expressway opposite sector I-8.
It will be held with all the bells n whistles, like it use to be.
:D Good news. At least we will listen to "Allah ho Allah ho" after a prolong time.

Ye to wohi baat ho gai, Gillani wasn't ready to resign after getting a one minute punishment in supreme court because he was playing over semantics it is just symbolic until SC had to dispose him. Likewise PML-N is playing roundu Gillani by fiddling around the semantics, absence of counter files is not equal to Dhandli !

Bai sahab ap phisal gay ho. 23rd March, Gillani, Resign, SC???

Hmm i think it's just a rumor like last time PAF announced Fly past on 23rd March 2014 the weather was not good it was raining they delayed it to next week but when the Crowd reached Jinnah Park everyone came to know that it's cancelled

Hmm i think it's just a rumor like last time PAF announced Fly past on 23rd March 2014 the weather was not good it was raining they delayed it to next week but when the Crowd reached Jinnah Park everyone came to know that it's cancelled

A fly past did happen, albeit at a changed date I think.

I went to see it. Don't remember the exact date. I think the night of 14 August?

BTW< Kayani was pretty eager to have a parade last time around but he was forced to cancel it at the last time due to some monetary issues and some intel reports.

let's hope we do get it this time.

BTW, which venue are we talking about in Shakarparian?

A fly past did happen, albeit at a changed date I think.

I went to see it. Don't remember the exact date. I think the night of 14 August?

BTW< Kayani was pretty eager to have a parade last time around but he was forced to cancel it at the last time due to some monetary issues and some intel reports.

let's hope we do get it this time.

BTW, which venue are we talking about in Shakarparian?

It was the Part of the Parade on 14th August where they fire flares.. i was telling about the 23rd March they planned an Airshow of F-16 Block 52 and JF-17 but later cancelled

The only problem is that the Shakerparian parade ground location is being used to make the concrete girders for use in the Metro project.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom