What's new

23 Amazing Facts About The Indian Railways You Never Knew

Yep & i was surprised to see that be South is generally the one to lead India in any new area

Lets not derail the thread ... We can discuss that on appropriate forum...
Thnx...

I wish Pakistan Railways can reach a point where we can compete with you guys.

Mein toh Commerce wala hu BBA 1st year :yahoo::yahoo:,BBA is easy & the girls man the girls are awesome:smitten::smitten:

lucky u... and the gals part is damn true....:cry::cry::cry: engg clses mei sundar ladki ko milna mushkil he nahi na munkil hai..:tsk:

Most of them are rotten crops of Engineering curse including me.... N south me or bhi bura haal hai engrng ka....

TG, Ap and TN are worse .. there are near to 2000 engg clgs in these 3 states...:P

Nice thread.

Indian-Train.jpg

Beautiful scene.

Fact 24.

Indian railways is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records for one passenger train carrying the greatest number of passengers, in one journey.

2782378678678667267362367783263827326723672863278367678367326783, with most on the roof.

Last edited:
Nice thread.

Indian-Train.jpg

Beautiful scene.

Fact 24.

Indian railways is currently in the Guinness Book of World Records for one passenger train carrying greater number of passengers, in one journey.

2782378678678667267362367783263827326723672863278367678367326783, with most on the roof.

That scene is from Bihar
Such things happen only sometimes when some trains are cancelled

Then all the crowd gets on one available train

I only know number 6th which i saw during EA fifa 2006 version facts about india.

That scene is from Bihar
Such things happen only sometimes when some trains are cancelled

Then all the crowd gets on one available train

I thought it was South India., just because it is so very green.

As for the crowding thing, I was having a laugh my friend. I actually find the scene heartwarming, it's a subcontinent thing. something we have always seen.

I thought it was South India., just because it is so very green.

As for the crowding thing, I was having a laugh my friend. I actually find the scene heartwarming, it's a subcontinent thing. something we have always seen.

The overcrowded train is from Bihar

The Nilgiri passenger train in fact number 5 is from South India

This is a good thread don't troll here
Wait what? I was being serious here.
Wherever India is better than us I agree with it upfront and don't try to ridicule minor mistakes.
Anyways since our current Railway Minister is very proactive in next 5 years we actually might end up outperforming Indian Railways. :D
Only race that Pak-India should do is development race and not arms race.

Back
Top Bottom