What's new

2013 Election will bring change in Pakistan Politics

2013 Election will bring change in Pakistani Politics?

• YES

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • NO

Votes: 15 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2013???????????, thts way too long, there should be mid term elections, there has been 3000 tyms decline in zerdari party popularity

I definitely hope there will be a better future. I mean I really appreciate the effort of people who have gone through worst and still they stand strong. I definitely think they deserve a better tomrw.

And I hope the change will be progressive rather than being the "change" which has come to US. :azn:

Hey I have seen a lot of growing support for Imran Khan. I just want to see how many people support him on this forum and what are the chances of him bringing back the large amount of Pakistani population that stopped voting saying they couldn't find anyone worthy of their vote.

Note: Imran khan did not participate in the previous election. If you like him and agree he will bring back people to voting just make a comment saying "Imran Khan". If not then do explain.

2013???????????, thts way too long, there should be mid term elections, there has been 3000 tyms decline in zerdari party popularity

PPP,MQM,MLN will not get 10% of total votes in 2013 Elections.PTI can win the election but again political parties (MQM,PPP,MLN,MLQ) will try to get vote through power of corruption and black money.

PPP,MQM,MLN will not get 10% of total votes in 2013 Elections.PTI can win the election but again political parties (MQM,PPP,MLN,MLQ) will try to get vote through power of corruption and black money.

I can bet on it .......he will never win unless vote of an educated person becumes of more value than an illitrate person.

PPP is finished. Pakistani people have finally realized that Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto's PPP is not the same as Zardari's PPP.

Unfortunately PML-N is still strong in Punjab and unfortunately MQM is still strong in Karachi and Hyderabad, but MQM is very unpopular in the rest of Pakistan.

Next election will be a battle between PML-N and PTI. I hope Pakistani people elect PTI. The Sharif brothers are known for their luxurious ways of living, they are thieves and Pakistan went almost bankrupt when Nawaz Sharif came to power in the 90's.

PML N will still get lot of seats from Punjab
MQM wil get seats from karachi
and PPP may also got few seats
but Imran khan is expected to get some handsome amount of seats
i am with him

I can only hope 2013 brings change, I support Imran Khan but the fact is that he cannot win in rural constituencies (unless its his own hometown of Mianwali) however in Urban constituencies of Lahore, Rawalpindi , Islamabad , Peshawar, and other parts of KP he will be a very potent force . My own family in Lahore has always been a die hard Nawaz Sharif supporter but 'Fake degrees' and London trips of Nawaz Sharif(add with it their friendly opposition to looters and plunderers) are too much for us to bear.

I can only hope 2013 brings change, I support Imran Khan but the fact is that he cannot win in rural constituencies (unless its his own hometown of Mianwali) however in Urban constituencies of Lahore, Rawalpindi , Islamabad , Peshawar, and other parts of KP he will be a very potent force . My own family in Lahore has always been a die hard Nawaz Sharif supporter but 'Fake degrees' and London trips of Nawaz Sharif(add with it their friendly opposition to looters and plunderers) are too much for us to bear.

Social media will play biggest role in the 2013 Pakistan general eletions, can play a strong role in influencing public opinion.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom