What's new

200 Hindu pilgrims arrive in Lahore to attend Shivaratri festival

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
200 Hindu pilgrims arrive in Lahore to attend Shivaratri festival
Pakistan
by Muhammad Irfan | Published on December 1, 2017 (Edited December 1, 2017)
x200-hindu.jpg.pagespeed.ic.9dCSdQsfUg.webp

Facebook
Twitter
Reddit
LAHORE – About two hundred Hindu pilgrims arrived in Lahore on Friday via Wagah border to attend the Shivaratri festival at Katas Raj temple in Chakwal.

Evacuee Trust Property Board (ETPB) Chairman Muhammad Siddiqul Farooq held a reception in honour of the Hindu yatrees (pilgrims) at Gurdwara Dera Sahib here on Friday.

After a one-day stay in Gurdwara Dera Sahib here, the pilgrims will leave for Shivaratri at Katas Raj Temples, district Chakwal on December 2 and perform their rituals. The central ceremony will be held there on Dec 3.

The ETPB chairman said that the board was providing all possible facilities including foolproof security, accommodation, medical, journey and others to the pilgrims. He said that bilateral dialogue between Pakistan and India was the best way to resolve issues like Kashmir.

He stressed on the restoration of dialogues between both the countries under current tense scenario for peace in the region. After their arrival, the pilgrims arrived in the Gurdwara Dera Sahib in Lahore city for a one-day stay. On Saturday morning, they will leave for Chakwal, where they will perform rituals.

Such a nicely maintained site by the pakistan government... if this was a Muslim site in India... the indian Hindutva government would have burnt it to the ground by now.

Pakistan Zindabad!

Such a nicely maintained site by the pakistan government... if this was a Muslim site in India... the indian Hindutva government would have burnt it to the ground by now.

Pakistan Zindabad!
Brah, the last time I checked, the Charminar, the Jama Masjid and the Taj Mahal were still standing.
Jai Hind!

Brah, the last time I checked, the Charminar, the Jama Masjid and the Taj Mahal were still standing.
Jai Hind!

Barely... on the verge of being either torn down or are part of a pro-desecration debate

Barely... on the verge of being either torn down or are part of a pro-desecration debate
I could say that about the entire South Asia :cheesy:.
On a serious note, things aren't really as bad as they make it out to be. The only debate is over that one mosque in Ayodhya. Nobody else really cares about other Muslim structures other than a few politicians who make fiery speeches to stroke their sheep.

Jai terrorist Hind:lol::enjoy:
I appreciate you spelling Hind with a capital H.:no:
That's sweet of you.

they day they arrives here, there is an attack on Peshawar university. there must be some RAW agents in disguise in the group......

Back
Top Bottom