What's new

20 Labourers shot dead in Baluchistan

Yes i know iran india relatioship, but chahbahar isnt going to be that beneficial for india , and its not happening any time soon apparently, if i have missed some news then thats another thing.
Anything benificial for Pakistan (Gawadar) is not benificial for India.
Hope you get it ;)

It's been a long time since the last incident. Don't know how did they manage to carry out of this attack as FC had really kicked their behinds.

@Horus @DESERT FIGHTER @Desert Fox @Shamain @Bratva @Irfan Baloch @fakhre mirpur @WAJsal

@shazlion
wonderful question
look at the size of Baluchistan first and think of avaiable places these guys can attack

Indian posters here always cry for rights of Baloch but how they will justify the murder of labourers who are trying to make a living?

using these groups to assassinate HVTs is understandable but what would India/ Afghanistan gain by killing poor labourers ?

On top: RIP
chaos of course what else? thats what any hostile national like India will and has been doing since the 50s
discrediting the state and causing fear.

standard operating procedure. use proxies to kill these labourers, shopkeepers and teachers etc and then give support to their militant leaders

RIP

wonderful question
look at the size of Baluchistan first and think of avaiable places these guys can attack

Indian posters here always cry for rights of Baloch but how they will justify the murder of labourers who are trying to make a living?

chaos of course what else? thats what any hostile national like India will and has been doing since the 50s

standard operating procedure. use proxies to kill these labourers, shopkeepers and teachers etc and then give support to their militant leaders

Irfan bhaii.That waas quite excess and extreme.
Perhaps you know very well about the pathetic situation of our intel agencies .And dodging ISI in their turf is next to impossible .This was a nut job of some retards

wonderful question

Size of Balochistan is not a proper excuse.
Although these types of attacks are very difficult to stop but if I am not incorrect than there are some ferari camps still running Inside Balochistan. Can't we stop them? Unless our leaders call them terrorists, we cant stop them. They still call them Naraz Baloch.

wonderful question

..very convenient...
Did u raise the voice when talibans murdered Indian labours in Afganistan ???
Did u criticize the pakistan proxies
..that time many justified the act...same logic is applicable and this act should also be justified ....by YOUR logic..
I used to consider you as a competent Moderator, but u are falling to the level of Horus.
..Disappointed...

RIP

Irfan bhaii.That waas quite excess and extreme.
Perhaps you know very well about the pathetic situation of our intel agencies .And dodging ISI in their turf is next to impossible .This was a nut job of some retards
you are being modest here about the reach of your RAW, looking at who is at the helm and how Indian psyche is being militarised its naive to think that RAW will miss out the generous allocation of funding like other more overt arms.

I agree they are nut jobs and they are desperate
they kidnap and/ or kill UN officials, kill ordinary people with influence in the community without discrimination but specially if they are Punjabis just like TTP kills everyone now but goes an extra mile to kill shias in a more horrible way.

I am not making a moral judgement here just making a matter of fact statement. the former KGB partners of RAW have admitted this partnership and cooperation both in former east Pakistan and Afghanistan. there is even a video posted in this forum sometime back of an ex KGB who gives a short course on operating in a target country.

the surge of attacks on Hazara shias of Balochsitan is also being traced back to some elements that in the past have had a nationalistic or "secular" outlook and there is a suggestion that both the sectarian terrorists and these so called romantic warriors of nationalism have found a common ground to punish this group specifically because it doesn't fit in their political picture.

But how come India / Afghanistan wouldn't use these terrorist to attack salahudin,lakhvi and the likes of Hafiz who are bigger threat to India rather than these innocent civilians.. ?
Multiple objectives can be achieved:
1. It will discourage people from other provinces to go and work in Balochistan.
2. Already majority of doctors and teachers after multiple target killings have migrated from Balochistan. It means more backwardness and poverty to Baloch, which in turn provide more propaganda material for anti state elements.
3. The most important objective that these terrorist want to achieve is to set a reprisal against Balochs in Punjab and other part of Country. You know more Balochis live in Punjab and Karachi then all the Balochistan? This incident and many like before cause very much anger in Punjab. What if some one target a Baloch restaurant in Lahore in anger? Then start a massive media campaign against Punjabi atrocities, and waalaaa, another EP in making.

..very convenient...
Did u raise the voice when talibans murdered Indian labours in Afganistan ???
Did u criticize the pakistan proxies
yes to all
and let me top it off my "disappointment" Indian friend.. I even raise voice against the murder of innocent kashmiri Pundits in Kashmir as well.

in the correct thread. I express my grief for innocent loss of life without considering the race or religion.

you are being modest here about the reach of your RAW, looking at who is at the helm and how Indian psyche is being militarised its naive to think that RAW will miss out the generous allocation of funding like other more overt arms.

they kidnap and/ or kill UN officials, kill ordinary people with influence in the community without discrimination but specially if they are Punjabis just like TTP kills everyone now but goes an extra mile to kill shias in a more horrible way.

I am not making a moral judgement here just making a matter of fact statement. the former KGB partners of RAW have admitted this partnership and cooperation both in former east Pakistan and Afghanistan. there is even a video posted in this forum sometime back of an ex KGB who gives a short course on operating in a target country.

the surge of attacks on Hazara shias of Balochsitan is also being traced back to some elements that in the past have had a nationalistic or "secular" outlook and there is a suggestion that both the sectarian terrorists and these so called romantic warriors of nationalism have found a common ground to punish this group specifically because it doesn't fit in their political picture.
Dear Irfan, you are reading more than what is written (or intended)..RAW is never in my post..and I know RAW has limited influence (thanks to gujral), but it won't be so for long.You too know this..
killing of Indian labours in Afganistan..and killing of innocent labours in Balochanisthan are sides of the same coin....unfortunately (for U) u are being paid in your own coin by your own people...

Dear Irfan, you are reading more than what is written (or intended)..RAW is never in my post..and I know RAW has limited influence (thanks to gujral), but it won't be so for long.You too know this..
killing of Indian labours in Afganistan..and killing of innocent labours in Balochanisthan are sides of the same coin....unfortunately (for U) u are being paid in your own coin by your own people...
thanks for being honest and confirming what I said earlier

yes to all
and let me top it off my "disappointment" Indian friend.. I even raise voice against the murder of innocent kashmiri Pundits in Kashmir as well.

in the correct thread. I express my grief for innocent loss of life without considering the race or religion.
Yes, and I have observed and hence appreciated you as moderator....
..but why do we have some sub-standard moderators, who 'enjoy' at loss of innocent life , 'promote' the sick attitude. horus being one of them

Interesting timing
It could be retaliation for that attack on border guards recently
Or
The U.A.E minister threatening us of a heavy price yesterday
The U.A.E has in the past been named for supporting baloch insurgents
Saying that its a shame that we still have to import labour from Punjab for as simply as laying a road
Tells us that locals are afraid to be associated with the govt.

Perhaps you are right about their Psychological warfare .
But their covert ops is nothing when it compares to their actions during Indira's rule .It was right RAW had a good relation with KGB .But then again at that time they were known as Kao boys .Yes they were excellent and created a lot of deep assets .It was quite alright until Rao's govt.Then our peace boy IK Gujral came ,dismantled entire structure of intelligence .We couldnt even got a single info about Mujahedeens movements in kargil heights.And then it was too late and spiraled out in a minor war .
That govt didnt get enough time for restructure .Then our Manmohan Singh came forward .You should check the terrorists attacks happened in India at that time until 2008 ,average around ten plus in one year.
The less rate just after 2008 is more due to the diplomatic pressure and US involvement and support.
Current NDA still need a lot of time.

Back
Top Bottom