What's new

2 Pakistan Army soldiers martyred in a bomb blast in Awaran.

Assault Rifle

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Bomb blast kills 2 soldiers in earthquake-hit Awaran.
October 2nd, 2013 by Tahir Khan

Two soldiers were killed in a roadside bomb blast in the earthquake-hit Balochistan province on Wednesday, security sources said.
The troops were heading to the affected Awaran district when their vehicle was hit by an Improvised Explosive Device.
Sources said that two more soldiers were also injured in the attack at Mashki, one of the worst areas devastated by the last week 7.6 intensity of powerful earthquake.
No group claimed responsibility. The anti-government insurgents are active in the area and the security officials blame them for attacks.
Two helicopters of the relief officials escaped rocket attacks in the area.
Officials say that nearly 350 people have been killed while three hundred thousands were affected.
Insurgents group have warned that they would target the security forces who will take advantage to penetrate the areas following the earthquake.
The army spokesman, Maj Gen. Asim Saleem Bajwa says terrorists have carried out six attacks on security personnel engaged in relief activities since the earthquake hit the area.
He said the attacks will not deter the army's relief operations.

Bomb blast kills 2 soldiers in earthquake-hit Awaran | NewsPakistan.PK

Rest in peace....

These terrorist rats needs to eliminated from face of the world or wait... are they freedom fighters???

The terrorists have no sympathy with the people suffering from these devastating earthquakes. The soldiers were on their way to help people who have lost everything in these natural disasters. It is the most despicable act of cowardice and most condemnable. We send our prayers and condolences to the brave soldiers’ families. The enemy has just one agenda; death and destruction. We need to stand united to help those who are suffering from the earthquake. The terrorists knows that their time is limited as the people of the entire region have rejected them with overwhelm majority.

Abdul Quddus
DET-United States Central Command,
U.S. Central Command

Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.

Pakistan Army need to send more squads half should do relief work and others should take out these BLA guys this is our chance to take out these dumbos

5 attacks by baloch rebels on army in awaran area of Baluchistan TODAY

My heart goes out to these soldiers... RiP. When will these barbarian stop killing people in the name of religion. Even Allah would be crying tears of blood looking at all these killing. Damn terrorists!

My heart goes out to these soldiers... RiP. When will these barbarian stop killing people in the name of religion. Even Allah would be crying tears of blood looking at all these killing. Damn terrorists!

Come on now, you really don't mean that. These same folks would be cheering on the news of our troops death. I'd say that if his deeds lead him to utopia then all is week for him and if he had been committing crimes against humanity then let him rot on his own.

p.S please don't come at me with that gandhigiri crap. We have already been paying a hefty price for keeping this clan in power.

You could be right... but what will be the difference between us and them if we also cheer about their dead?

Come on now, you really don't mean that. These same folks would be cheering on the news of our troops death. I'd say that if his deeds lead him to utopia then all is week for him and if he had been committing crimes against humanity then let him rot on his own.

p.S please don't come at me with that gandhigiri crap. We have already been paying a hefty price for keeping this clan in power.

Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon. :pakistan: :pakistan:

Salute to those soldiers who dares to do relief work in such conditions .. I feel sorry for the people who can't think something good to their own people ... :disagree:

RIP to the brave soldiers.

After the relief efforts are completed the army should launch massive operations in surrounding areas.

"Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon"

Thank you for condolence message; Just a correction, BLA is secular/ nationalists terror outfit, not a religious one at all.

Sorry Sir, I stand corrected. I forgot that terrorists have no religion or any country... they are plain and simple terrorist.

"Inna lilah wa inna ilayhi raji'oon"

Thank you for condolence message; Just a correction, BLA is secular/ nationalists terror outfit, not a religious one at all.

Back
Top Bottom