What's new

2 Gurhka Separatist Protesters Killed in Northeast India

wat are the disadvantages if another state for gurkhas is made and wat r the advantages

Well they wont get any separate state....

What makes you think so??You know why we want a separate state??? So that we can protect our identity. You know what, my friends call me Nepali.Though they do so in jest sometimes that hurts.FYI the Gorkhaland demand for statehood is the oldest in India starting in the first decade of the twientieth century and there are about 1 crore Nepali speaking Indians.

Thanks for showing your true colours. Sometimes I really wonder if the accusations our neighbours level on us are really true. If all Indians become like you there won't be a country called India. When a Gorkha soldier does something brave then everyone jumps to say that he is as much Indian as us. Yet when the Gorkhas protest for a new state then they are Nepalese. Listen mister India belongs as much to me and my Gorkha brethren as to you!!!
better separate gorkhaland from india and merge it with nepal.anyway there is nothing common between gorkhas and other indian states.Gorkhas 've much in common with nepali.Btw india is an artificial country loose union of states who have nothing in common.

Thanks for showing your true colours. Sometimes I really wonder if the accusations our neighbours level on us are really true. If all Indians become like you there won't be a country called India. When a Gorkha soldier does something brave then everyone jumps to say that he is as much Indian as us. Yet when the Gorkhas protest for a new state then they are Nepalese. Listen mister India belongs as much to me and my Gorkha brethren as to you!!!
don't take it to ur heart friend...

But can u explain wat problem are u facing by living in WB??
are they discriminating u?

What makes you think so??You know why we want a separate state??? So that we can protect our identity. You know what, my friends call me Nepali.Though they do so in jest sometimes that hurts.FYI the Gorkhaland demand for statehood is the oldest in India starting in the first decade of the twientieth century and there are about 1 crore Nepali speaking Indians.

i thought they were asking a new separate state out of india so i told,now i came to that they are not separatists.....they want a state belonged to india only...
the title mislead me..
see how outsiders try to lit up fire among us

better separate gorkhaland from india and merge it with nepal.anyway there is nothing common between gorkhas and other indian states.Gorkhas 've much in common with nepali.Btw india is an artificial country loose union of states who have nothing in common.

We'll make a separate land for u in lakshadweep,u stay there...:lol:
fed up of ur separatist rant:tdown:

whatever be the demand and whatever b ethe solution..for the time being, I think violence is not the way..infact, this violent protests might damage the Gorkhaland movement.

whatever be the demand and whatever b ethe solution..for the time being, I think violence is not the way..infact, this violent protests might damage the Gorkhaland movement.

Whether they're sepratists or not doesn't matter. But all the other sepratist movements within india should be given independence. This is their right.

when india was created by the british in 1947, majority of the states which make up the modern-day india weren't given any choices of whether they wanted to join india or not. they were forced to join india. :tdown:

These dingbats want a seperate state for Nepali speaking population in Bengal ,
I mean Nepali is not even recognised as a national language , and what , these dunghead nepali want us to create a seperate state for them , if they are so serious then they should ask Nepal for that or go back to Nepal

1)Nepali IS an official language in Assam,Sikkim and WB.

2)There is no National language in India.

One of the stupidest decision made by Nehru was to allow Equal rights for Nepali people in India
This lead to a fluxz of legal nepali migration to neighbouring states of Nepal and now some assheads have decided that there population is large enough to demand statehood

I guess you do know that these Nepalese form a signifiant percentage in many Gorkha regiments of the Indian Army.

And what is wrong in demanding Statehood ?? They are not asking for separation from India. :what:

We should begin employing Shoot at Site policy on Nepal border like we do on Bangladeshi and Pakistan border

:hitwall:

Why u dont have any thinking power...?:what:
or fond of copying the western media even if it wrong huh?

Who are you to tell him what he should or shouldn't think.

You and over a billion other indians are fond of copying the indian media, indian media produces 1000x more crap than any other media network in the world.

Whether they're sepratists or not doesn't matter. But all the other sepratist movements within india should be given independence. This is their right.

please post your views on Indian seperatists on those threads..this is not a thread on any seperatist group. they want a different state within India.

when india was created by the british in 1947, majority of the states which make up the modern-day india weren't given any choices of whether they wanted to join india or not. they were forced to join india. :tdown:

ya whatever..please post in appropriate thread.

The BBC called them separatists.

its how you want to see it...

they want a seperate state...so they are being called separatist by the BBC....

if you know the actual situation and still call them seperatists, trying toshowcase them as a seperatist group trying to seperate from India...then you can keep doing it..no need to give BBC excuse.

When you give Waziristan, Balochistan, Pashtunistan, etc independence.. Majority of the states in India have NO problem with the union with India. Do you see how many Indians are from basically every part of India on this small forum? You ask them if they have a problem.

Indian Freedom fighters came from all parts of India.

Whether they're sepratists or not doesn't matter.

Yes it does matter. They want another state in India like Telangana.

Back
Top Bottom