What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL people from ur own nation was accusing you of supporting terrosrists in another thread and now your here spreading the radical propoganda?? lol

lol go cheak the same thread we are not like indians lol acusing only we have arguments and sensible arguments not who is gonaa make another movie with srk.lol. propaganda?explain the meaning of propaganda?what is propaganda boss?and what is radical wat is extremist wat is moderate and wat is liberal?u dont have knowledge u can just argue n troll

lol go cheak the same thread we are not like indians lol acusing only we have arguments and sensible arguments not who is gonaa make another movie with srk.lol. propaganda?explain the meaning of propaganda?what is propaganda boss?and what is radical wat is extremist wat is moderate and wat is liberal?u dont have knowledge u can just argue n troll

Propaganda is something like this

awami league was made by bharat for the soul purpose to divide muslims.imagine if pakistan and bangladesh were still one and nuclear power as well just imagine bangladesh being the econmic capital and pakistan the military industrial capital who could have beaten us?not even us.toghter we are more in population and resources then even US but no one wanted us to be togehter as they knew the consequences

Awami league made by India ? Check your history books again ...

and :rofl: at the second bold part.

I feel kinda lost when people just simply hail the Mukti Bahini as if all the credit belongs to them. Of-course, the Mukti Bahini were no match against the Pakistani armed forces. With Indian help, they won.

Why do you think they helped you. Don't give me the nonsense about saving us from Pak solder. Pakistan solder were only killing the anti Pakistan element including Hindus since they were never loyal to Pakistan.

They only reason Bharti helped was to humiliate Muslims solders. As Indira said right after fall of Dhaka: Hazar salo ka badla le liya.

Lol sir if you want the meanings please use the google search option...its very very very useful :) lol @ Indians accusing each other.

Why do you think they helped you. Don't give me the nonsense about saving us from Pak solder. Pakistan solder were only killing the anti Pakistan element including Hindus since they were never loyal to Pakistan.

They only reason Bharti helped was to humiliate Muslims solders. As Indira said right after fall of Dhaka: Hazar salo ka badla le liya.

finally the true face emerges ......

What did she thank for?

Where did the Bharti army play a role?
Oh yeah, sending Mukhti Bhani terrorists and mass murderers dressed as Pakistani Military personnel to take over illegal control and survive longer. Break the trust and unity so that they can break our arms.

Nice. Thats like a man. :tdown:
Terrorists they are, whom she is thanking :tdown:

Good answer..hahahaha but are facing this problem in 2011!

hahaha atleast our prisident or pm is not spending 5 days with taliban like hasina playing in india lap passing 5 days with indian army cheif in 2011 after BD rifles and all border and immigration disputes lol

ya pakistani soldiers were on godly mission to kill and rape only hindus :)

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest...bangladesh was a good riddence for pakistan..
thankyou india

Nope :D

There are many war memorials for dead US soldiers.

mmm...other opinions are welcome as to weather or not a memorial should be built for the Indians. It was my opinion though. That decision should ultimately be up to...well...everyone in Bangladesh.

The reason why I say so is for recognizing their duty and honor - Bushido (way of the warrior).

I feel kinda lost when people just simply hail the Mukti Bahini as if all the credit belongs to them. Of-course, the Mukti Bahini were no match against the Pakistani armed forces. With Indian help, they won.

The Mukti Bahini and the Indian army kind of complemented each other.Indian army could not have won Bangladesh for the people there without ground support.Mukti Bahini would have suffered heavily without the involvement of a regular army.

anyway i love bangla and bangla muslims other things apart i will defend bd in every situtation possible

mmm...can you explain the murder of our intellectuals? Even some AL folks were saying that the Indians did it.

No matter what, I don't support the slaughter of peoples just because of their religion.

But then, we have moved on amid the festering problems haven't we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom