What's new

1971 war: Hasina expresses gratitude to India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it make you happier if la-hasina rename Dhaka city after some Bharti solder. Slowly but surely, you are exposing your true color. Please continue. :tup:

Nah, just a respectable memorial mate. Many Indian soldiers died during the Liberation War. I think they deserve it :tup: In fact, a memorial should have been built a long time ago.

India's interests and activities in Bangladesh are another matter.

My intention is all about honor and respect regardless of nationality :D The warrior's way.

Will it make you happier if la-hasina rename Dhaka city after some Bharti solder. Slowly but surely, you are exposing your true color. Please continue. :tup:

but you would prefer if they renamed it after some Pakistani soldier , wouldn't you ;)

Nah, just a respectable memorial mate. Many Indian soldiers died during the Liberation War. I think they deserve it :tup: In fact, a memorial should have been built a long time ago.

My intention is all about honor and respect regardless of nationality :D

So do u feel insecure about your nationality?? :what:

My intention is all about honor and respect regardless of nationality :D

Many US soldiers died in many wars too, like in Iraq.

India only exploited. They helped 13 days when most of the roads, culverts and so on were destroyed to block Pak Army.

bangla are brave people they are proud people they know how to fight for their rights and we pakistanis are proud of them we are same people muslims

Many US soldiers died in many wars too. India only exploited. They helped 13 days when most of the roads, culverts and so on were destroyed to block Pak Army.

So now dont elect hasina .... These silly statements wont come out ... good for you

thanks to india for making our country pure.by helping us seperate from bd

Your country is not 100 pure. You are better off without Bangladesh because you have to deal with less Bharti Dalals like Awami Bhart Nawaz league. We Bangladeshis are fighting to preserve our Islamic culture against Awami dalal league and their soul master Bharat. ;)

You are really lucky when comes to Islam and it's culture. :tup: We are not so lucky. :cry:

Many US soldiers died in many wars too. India only exploited. They helped 13 days when most of the roads, culverts and so on were destroyed to block Pak Army.

How ? By providing logistics support , carrying out air raids , sheltering huge numbers of refuges, setting up arms supplies etc ?

We are not hungry for your gratitude , dude ;) but please don't falsify facts ....

Your country is not 100 pure. You are better off without Bangladesh because you have to deal with less Bharti Dalals like Awami Bhart Nawaz league. We Bangladeshis are fighting to preserve our Islamic culture against Awami dalal league and their soul master Bharat. ;)

You are really lucky when comes to Islam and it's culture. :tup: We are not so lucky. :cry:
awami league was made by bharat for the soul purpose to divide muslims.imagine if pakistan and bangladesh were still one and nuclear power as well just imagine bangladesh being the econmic capital and pakistan the military industrial capital who could have beaten us?not even us.toghter we are more in population and resources then even US but no one wanted us to be togehter as they knew the consequences

Wow their luck is becoming a curse now mate...and also dude a pakistani spoke non-sense about BD .. were as a BDian spoke sense about BD and you end up supporting the Pakistani and condemning your own?? really??

awami league was made by bharat for the soul purpose to divide muslims.imagine if pakistan and bangladesh were still one and nuclear power as well just imagine bangladesh being the econmic capital and pakistan the military industrial capital who could have beaten us?not even us.toghter we are more in population and resources then even US but no one wanted us to be togehter as they knew the consequences

Your own people, The Talibans!

So do u feel insecure about your nationality?? :what:

Nope :D

Many US soldiers died in many wars too, like in Iraq. India only exploited. They helped 13 days when most of the roads, culverts and so on were destroyed to block Pak Army.

There are many war memorials for dead US soldiers.

mmm...other opinions are welcome as to weather or not a memorial should be built for the Indians. It was my opinion though. That decision should ultimately be up to...well...everyone in Bangladesh.

The reason why I say so is for recognizing their duty and honor - Bushido (way of the warrior).

I feel kinda lost when people just simply hail the Mukti Bahini as if all the credit belongs to them. Of-course, the Mukti Bahini were no match against the Pakistani armed forces. With Indian help, they won.

LOL people from ur own nation was accusing you of supporting terrosrists in another thread and now your here spreading the radical propoganda?? lol

ohh yes and bengalis getting more seats but still not getting right to rule pakistan had nothing to do with it....
both pakistan and bangladesh are on right path...when one speaks lie hundred times it indeed becomes the truth for others..

Nope :D

There are many war memorials for dead US soldiers.

mmm...other opinions are welcome as to weather or not a memorial should be built for the Indians. It was my opinion though. That decision should ultimately be up to...well...everyone in Bangladesh.

The reason why I say so is for recognizing their duty and honor - Bushido (way of the warrior).

I feel kinda lost when people just simply hail the Mukti Bahini as if all the credit belongs to them. Of-course, the Mukti Bahini were no match against the Pakistani armed forces. With Indian help, they won.

ohh we might not even see you again on this forum for saying that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom