What's new

1965 Biggest Tank Battle since WW II - Pakistani Victory : The Australian

Jazzbot

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1185721_368341033269117_471968163_n.jpg

This Australian News paper gives a vivid account of the defeat of the Indian Armour attack during that 1965 war.

Just found it somewhere so sharing it here, don't know whether its already posted on pdf.

I studied 18 year in government school in India. I never come across topics related to Pakistan except when i studied a little bit about south Asian countries in my Geography class.
We are not teaching our kids to hate any religion or any country contrary to your test books, which is filled with hating Hindus and Indians.
1965 was neither a victory for Pakistan not Indian. By the way not the tank regiment it was the PAF role which was commended by the world including India.

dont worry indians are even told in their fairy tales in schools & govt controlled media that there are no school in Pakistan & pakistanis are living in caves...:omghaha: whereas its viceversa

Maje lo yaar! sab jante hai ki kno jeeta know hara!
Aap apani kaho, hum apani sunayen,
Chalo PDF ko aur majedar banayen!

We don't have to turn everything thing into troll fest, do we? I just found a 3rd country's newspaper reporting this tank battle so I've shared it here. Didn't posted anything against India. If you wanna say something about your side of story, you can happily start a separate thread and post it there.

There is no cowardice in accepting the opponent's marvelous achievements in the war.Our enemies fought well with inestimable galore.So did the Indians and the heading "both the sides suffered heavy causalities" states the gallant and ability of both the forces, fighting for the glory of their own respective countries till the last bullet and last drop of blood.
Let's not start a troll fest and make a salute to those brave soldiers.

war in 1965 was on western front. how did it came to BD?

Seems like you tried to infiltrate Eastern front too....or 1EastBengal soldiers went to the western front to fight and the infantry captured it and brought it home as a trophy!

We don't have to turn everything thing into troll fest, do we? I just found a 3rd country's newspaper reporting this tank battle so I've shared it here. Didn't posted anything against India. If you wanna say something about your side of story, you can happily start a separate thread and post it there.

dude, even your military commanders never claim that tank battle in 1965 was a success.

Seems like you tried to infiltrate Eastern front too....or 1EastBengal soldiers went to the western front to fight and the infantry captured it and brought it home as a trophy!

if we had tried then we had win. BD has very poor defence system during that time. it is the one of the reason why M.R demand an independent state BD.

Back
Top Bottom