What's new

18 MARCH GALLIPOLI VICTORY

You know that 'crazy Ummah Belief' isn't really that crazy because we stood by you guys in your war exactly because of that !

Man... Ahmad you are poping up from everywhere! :D and believe me ''his'' views are crazy....

P.S: Subcontinent muslims were exception... I personally don't care about what happened 100 years ago but Turks are still hurt about the Arab revolt that caused the Palestine front to crumble... Thats why most of the Turks don't believe in muslim brotherhood or any of that stuff...

Man... Ahmad you are poping up from everywhere! :D and believe me ''his'' views are crazy....

P.S: Subcontinent muslims were exception... I personally don't care about what happened 100 years ago but Turks are still hurt about the Arab revolt that caused the Palestine front to crumble... Thats why most of the Turks don't believe in muslim brotherhood or any of that stuff...

Deno you are an ignorant racist..! Therefore you can not love Arabs.. How many Arab betrayed to Ottoman State (only 10-15.000 bandits Bedouin in S.Arabia) and how many Arab fought inside of Ottoman Army! (300.000 Arab soldiers in Ottoman Army in WW1, that is 1/3 of army) You're a real thankless...! Shame a little bit! I suppose you think that Turks won Gallipoli war alone without Arabs, Kurds, Balkan peoples? Turkey now a great country but still why we can't solve even a issue of Cyprus since 70 years! Where your alone super secular state? We governed the world alltogether with all muslims 1000 years.. What about your Kemalist state..? Biggest breakthrough of your ignorant Kemalist regime are the bread certificate!!! What are you telling tales...? You are a poor kemalist nationalist !!!

Why is he racist? He did not say that he hates Arabs or something like that. He said that most Turks still feel betrayed by the Arabs. Whats so racist about that?

btw we should not turn any discussion into a religion discussion

JUST PLEASE IGNORE HIM!!!

Same Kemalist Logic Since 70 Years..!
If you don't like a thought destroy him..!!!

:butcher:

Why is he racist? He did not say that he hates Arabs or something like that. He said that most Turks still feel betrayed by the Arabs. Whats so racist about that?

btw we should not turn any discussion into a religion discussion

Dear third of wonderful triple..! Deno can speak on his own behalf..! Are you his lawyer?

Deno you are an ignorant racist..! Therefore you can not love Arabs.. How many Arab betrayed to Ottoman State (only 10-15.000 bandits Bedouin in S.Arabia) and how many Arab fought inside of Ottoman Army! (300.000 Arab soldiers in Ottoman Army in WW1, that is 1/3 of army) You're a real thankless...! Shame a little bit! I suppose you think that Turks won Gallipoli war alone without Arabs, Kurds, Balkan peoples? Turkey now a great country but still why we can't solve even a issue of Cyprus since 70 years! Where your alone super secular state? We governed the world alltogether with all muslims 1000 years.. What about your Kemalist state..? Biggest breakthrough of your ignorant Kemalist regime are the bread certificate!!! What are you telling tales...? You are a poor kemalist nationalist !!!

Completely agree, unity is strength. Ottoman empire was a great power until the 18th century when the british and French took over.

Yes, some Arabs betrayed the Ottomans and as you highlighted, just a minority. But how about the fact that those Arabs have faithfully served Ottoman and all other Islamic empires for 1000+ years? You would disown the whole Arab race just because of one betrayal and that too a minority? That does not make sense.

I personally don't care about what happened 100 years ago but Turks are still hurt about the Arab revolt that caused the Palestine front to crumble... Thats why most of the Turks don't believe in muslim brotherhood or any of that stuff...

Arabs 100 years ago and Muslim Brotherhood..
427665_366567726708888_253530681345927_1154313_1597124782_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom