What's new

17 Indian Army soldiers killed in Uri attack

I am not saying it was done with blessings of GoP. But knowing how the launch pads operate in the LC environment, I can assure you, someone, somewhere, is involved in your official apparatus.

@notorious_eagle @hellfire @Arsalan

There was a TV progrram on Pakistan Chanels called Mahaz where The URI sector was shown

The Colonel explains the security arrangements on PAKISTANI side of the LOC

He clearly tells about Mines which have been planted

Now for any group to come in India they must be told of the Waypoints in order to
prevent them from stepping on those Mines

This explains the official HELP to these infiltrators

Last edited:

There was a TV progrram on Pakistan Chanels called Mahaz where The URI sector was shown

Now for any group to come in India they must be told of the Waypoints in order to
prevent hem from stepping on those Mines

Loc has one of the toughest terrains for any border across the world, and it is not possible to cover or block infiltration by what ever means you try @hellfire explained yesterday how these guys crowl to avoid detection......
Now mines???? Why these mines are laid?? not to stop infiltration but to stop indian forces crossing...... and one cannot mine the entire border for that matter........

Now mines???? Why these mines are laid?? not to stop infiltration but to stop indian forces crossing...... and one cannot mine the entire border for that matter........

Of course they are to stop Indian forces but why do not these Infiltratrors do not step on these Mines

This means they know where those mines are ; who tells them ; who guides them

The Guns ; the Training ; The GPS devices all are secondary issues

Of course they are to stop Indian forces but why do not these Infiltratrors do not step on these Mines

This means they know where those mines are ; who tells them ; who guides them

The Guns ; the Training ; The GPS devices all are secondary issues

Well have you ever heard some one killed by Pak forces while trying to cross over to India???? That would answer your question....

Well have you ever heard some one killed by Pak forces while trying to cross over to India???? That would answer your question....

Why would they do that

It takes time money and resources to train and Arm these assets

prevent hem from stepping on those Mines

Stephen, you quoted me in morning I avoided replying. Because you have no idea and right now ignorance of many like you has allowed even Indians here looking more silly than they usually do. There is a very strong competition between members of both sides who are silly and getting sillier, and for me, it is very toxic.

In a mountain, no mine stays static. Rains, snows, landslides, slides, avalanche, rockfall, rains ... anything can cause their position to shift.

You get only a map marked wherein mine fields have been laid. Thence, it is a question of making your way through. The militants come with a HHMD. It is the responsibility of the launch commander to arrange it. The frequencies of ours side are monitored and ingress kept under observation with Thermal Imager. There is a pattern of UAV overflight prior to ingress. They observe and send a recce party two three times before an actual crossing of LC is undertaken. The launch pad is SEPARATE from a Pakistani Post except in difficult geographical locations.

At places, one can literally walk through the minefield and see the mines lying over ground, you don't need a guide at majority of the places.

Coming back. Please, just answer, how did the militants get into the camp? If I can give you exactly how the ingress is done, what stops us from being able to stop it? Can you answer that?

Forget about costs. I said on day one, launch pads will be hit, cost will be exacted. But you guys have gone hysteric ... it is funny to see retired generals screaming war .. ask them why they did not go to war when Pakistan didn't have nukes?

Modi started on a peace plan. Unfortunately, we have lost one of the biggest opportunities at peace. Whosoever on the other side has played his/her cards, has damaged the relationship forever. The idiot brigade rules supreme today on both sides. WAR WAR is the mantra .

And you know what is going to happen?

China will lean on Pakistan (CPEC is way too important), Modi will look a fool politically and loose credibility, NS is expendable, he will get shunted out and PA will claim another betrayal and maybe put his hide in display in a PN ship's wardroom this time and PA comes out top, and we are back to square one.

Great going

@hellfire

Thank You very much for your detailed response Sir. Stuck with work, i will try to get back to you by nightfall. Only a moron would say this was a false flag operation, but the thing to ponder over is would a third party benefit from continued hostility between India and Pakistan? Why does something always happen when both India and Pakistan are both heading towards peace dialogue?

On an another note, i urge you to reconsider your decision to leave. Please ignore the fanboys and trolls, most of them are 16 year old children with raging testosterone to prove themselves.

@hellfire

Thank You very much for your detailed response Sir. Stuck with work, i will try to get back to you by nightfall. Only a moron would say this was a false flag operation, but the thing to ponder over is would a third party benefit from continued hostility between India and Pakistan? Why does something always happen when both India and Pakistan are both heading towards peace dialogue?

On an another note, i urge you to reconsider your decision to leave. Please ignore the fanboys and trolls, most of them are 16 year old children with raging testosterone to prove themselves.

Not leaving the forum.. :disagree:

Just avoiding being around till things settle down. I hover and go .. saw your post and posted, I prefer posting and replying to sensible members.

Please take your time.

The only one who gains are the self appointed hawks on either side who cant think anything other than what comes out of their nether regions Disgusting.
Cheers and see you around.

Why does something always happen when both India and Pakistan are both heading towards peace dialogue?

Have you thought of a scenario of a bit ticket attack in Pakistan???? How will that be portrayed?????

@hellfire

Dude, the job of subduing third parties is your governments.

Stephen, you quoted me in morning I avoided replying. Because you have no idea and right now ignorance of many like you has allowed even Indians here looking more silly than they usually do. There is a very strong competition between members of both sides who are silly and getting sillier, and for me, it is very toxic.

In a mountain, no mine stays static. Rains, snows, landslides, slides, avalanche, rockfall, rains ... anything can cause their position to shift.

You get only a map marked wherein mine fields have been laid. Thence, it is a question of making your way through. The militants come with a HHMD. It is the responsibility of the launch commander to arrange it. The frequencies of ours side are monitored and ingress kept under observation with Thermal Imager. There is a pattern of UAV overflight prior to ingress. They observe and send a recce party two three times before an actual crossing of LC is undertaken. The launch pad is SEPARATE from a Pakistani Post except in difficult geographical locations.

At places, one can literally walk through the minefield and see the mines lying over ground, you don't need a guide at majority of the places.

Coming back. Please, just answer, how did the militants get into the camp? If I can give you exactly how the ingress is done, what stops us from being able to stop it? Can you answer that?

Forget about costs. I said on day one, launch pads will be hit, cost will be exacted. But you guys have gone hysteric ... it is funny to see retired generals screaming war .. ask them why they did not go to war when Pakistan didn't have nukes?

Modi started on a peace plan. Unfortunately, we have lost one of the biggest opportunities at peace. Whosoever on the other side has played his/her cards, has damaged the relationship forever. The idiot brigade rules supreme today on both sides. WAR WAR is the mantra .

And you know what is going to happen?

China will lean on Pakistan (CPEC is way too important), Modi will look a fool politically and loose credibility, NS is expendable, he will get shunted out and PA will claim another betrayal and maybe put his hide in display in a PN ship's wardroom this time and PA comes out top, and we are back to square one.

Great going

Thanks for this explanation ; whatever may be the help given to the infiltrators
we must take revenge

It is a question of Moral Ascendancy and troop Morale

Any way we must leave it to the Professionals and Army commanders

But something different than what was done earlier in Pathankot is required

Another thing AND More IMPORTANTLY

Have you wondered why there is more anger than Normal
because Army bases have been attacked before

It is because of the Kashmir violence ; If Kashmir had been peaceful for the last few months
we would have again gone into dossier mode

That violence has FEEDED into and conflated with this attack and taken together it is a case of
Enough is enough

All Indians know that Pakistan has been orchestrating the Kashmir agitation
And now they have stepped up to another level with this attack on our base

There is a legitimate question @hellfire asked..... Why was burhan wani killed now???

he held a gun in his hand. That's enough reason. Indian state disarms people and considers anyone with a weapon a danger.

Unlike Pak where they walk around with AK 47s. We are within our right to support this legal position.

he held a gun in his hand. That's enough reason. Indian state disarms people and considers anyone with a weapon a danger.

You did not understand the question....(I am not opposing his killing, if he held an ak, he will have a bullet written his name on it). He was under surveillance for a very long time...... So the question is why was he killed now?

Back
Top Bottom