What's new

16th Feb Induction ceremony of thunders in No.14 Sqn

Good morale boosting news. The more thunders we induct in our air force, the more it becomes uniform in the type of planes.

Welcome addition to the arsenal ... So interception role and security of GHQ is now with thunders ...

If, I am not wrong then security of Kahuta is also the responsibility of Tail Choppers ???

GREAT NEWS ON THUNDER INUCTION ........congratluations PDF

but please leave out the Tejas mocking just yet .

why I say this !!!!!!!

The Indians have justed equipped their 13th Squdron with these

View attachment 376532

STRIAGHT OFF INDIAN PRODUCTION LINES

And on Tuesday will induct these x 3 planes india,s very own indfengious awacs

View attachment 376535

BY ALL MEANS CELEBTRATE YOUR THUNDER SUCCESS but understand the huge meance on the indian aerospace industry which is huge
Those flankers are licence-built.

But I agree with the 2nd point, Pakistan too should start its indigenous AWACS program.

GREAT NEWS ON THUNDER INUCTION ........congratluations PDF

but please leave out the Tejas mocking just yet .

why I say this !!!!!!!

The Indians have justed equipped their 13th Squdron with these

View attachment 376532

STRIAGHT OFF INDIAN PRODUCTION LINES

And on Tuesday will induct these x 3 planes india,s very own indfengious awacs

View attachment 376535

BY ALL MEANS CELEBTRATE YOUR THUNDER SUCCESS but understand the huge meance on the indian aerospace industry which is huge
congrats..post wasnt meant for mkis or awacs rather " pakistan ka jf17 thunder vemaan asal mein lakri ka bana hoa hai. tejas jokay 100% indian ka banaya hoa veman hai wo pakistan ke airforce ki har veman ko girasakta hai"

But I agree with the 2nd point, Pakistan too should start its indigenous AWACS program.
for what??? we already have enough of those awacs..3 more needed

India has been license building flankers since 2005

they currently induct 16 brand new flankers per year straight from HAL

Well congradulations to the effort of Engineers , the ground folks who do the tedious task and the planners who planned and run the project with such focus.

This year they supplied the PAF and also international buyers , great mile stone

14 Squadron JF-17s have been in place for several weeks even performing ADA duties.
Lets hope there's some air display to highlight the ceremony.

So interception role and security of GHQ is now with thunders ...

If, I am not wrong then security of Kahuta is also the responsibility of Tail Choppers ???

14 Squadron JF-17s have been in place for several weeks even performing ADA duties.
Lets hope there's some air display to highlight the ceremony.

Official ceremonies are just that, official ceremonies
They may not have anything to do with the actual induction and operational capability

You can have 18 aircraft in a squadron for months and not declare them operational if you are waiting on completing benchmarks

Or you can put 3 testbeds into a squadron and call it operational with band baja

Entirely depends on your psyche and professional ethos along with political and public perception

Back
Top Bottom