What's new

15 Pakistani Rangers killed in retaliatory firing along International Border: BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cv1or1OVUAA1uUF.jpg
I wonder how wall is standing still after being hit by 120 MM mortar as per Indians claimed, and tail fins of a mortar projectile intact

I would. Know how dirty and filthy you are.

I am not a Pakistani- If that makes It simpler-

http://www.cnbcpakistan.com/India-summons-Pakistan-High-Commissioner-over-Uri-attack-news-39014.html

That was for you to Behave- You didn't- hence being punished- reason why our envoy has been summoned half a dozen times since Surgical strikes-

Actually you do gloat about it. Learn more about your country.

Again- We are not Pakistan-

No girl friends. But then yours soldiers are not our b!tches that we keep hitting them for no reason??

We target them because you target your civilians.

Civilians are collateral damage to you who vote mass murderers as PM of their country. Not us.

Indian civilian casualties are always low because we don't target them. Or else we can kill much more all along LOC or IB if we are coward sissies like you.

You like to believe in such fantasies, it is your prerogative, but the reality is different kid.

Your Ignorance is not an excuse but is your foolishness.

coup by any chance happening in Pakistan?
Concentrate on LOC mate..lots of dewali patakhas we sending for you there.. ;)
As per your hanuman BSF claim dude..hundreds of posts and watch towers they have destroyed in last few days..lol

I am not a Pakistani- If that makes It simpler-

And I am not an Indian. That says it all. You won't see me gloating over any civilian death.

That was for you to Behave- You didn't- hence being punished- reason why our envoy has been summoned half a dozen times since Surgical strikes-

I gave you an example of you "crying". Now come with something new to gloat and show bravado.

Again- We are not Pakistan-

And we are happy with that. The filth called India should never be us.

We target them because you target your civilians.

I understand they are our people- there might be some collateral- But soon we'll integrate our people in India and they won't have to suffer against oppressors- Inshallah !

You like to believe in such fantasies, it is your prerogative, but the reality is different kid.

Your Ignorance is not an excuse but is your foolishness.

And you can keep living BSF fantasies. They are called BS-F for a reason. :)

I understand they are our people- there might be some collateral- But soon we'll integrate our people in India and they won't have to suffer against oppressors- Inshallah !

Would wait for that. As things are going the people of India would pay for the follies of morons ruling them.

This is absolutely fantastic news

If they want a war ; let us give them a war

This kind of average indian human is thinking where they consider a killing of humans is fantastic news..
Pakistani average men and women never gets happy of death of any indian..
But hey u going to get taste of ur own medicine.. i tell u one thing that india will never fight with Pak u cant afford... this is the only celebration u gets and wait for bad news.

Why is Pakistan saying none of their men has died in last 15 days of firing, while 5 BSF jawans died in the same time.

Too big of egos to accept loss, none the less we lose lives then there is sure way that the losses would be made available to the public, but we are talking about Pakistan. They are at the receiving end and being the instigators, they cannot lose face for whatsoever reason. This was a classic example of a response I was expecting from Pakistani members.

Because the mortar did not explode..genius.
You need to test your vision before commenting because mortar body is missing in the picture. It seems more likely they place the mortar's fin in the wall to make the story.

And I am not an Indian. That says it all. You won't see me gloating over any civilian death.

You tried cheap shots with the coffins- because It is expected of you-only If those families who lost their sons in Kargil or had POWs here could see you talking- But wait that didn't happen isn't It- and IA was fighting civilians-

I gave you an example of you "crying". Now come with something new to gloat and show bravado.

There's a difference in warning to take action on terrorists and crying over cross border fire or surgical strikes on terrorists-

And we are happy with that. The filth called India should never be us.

I see how happy you are- we get the news ever few days-

And you can keep living BSF fantasies. They are called BS-F for a reason. :)

Juvenile attempts name calling won't change the fact , your army has not even accepted even single soldier being killed or injured in almost one month of cease fire violations. While claimed dozens of casualties on Indian soldiers.

Guess they are the real Bull$hit force

It seems the new point of working is to lie. Seriously I would expect such immature claims from the afghan army. In cross border firing its very hardbto count the opposing losses simply vcz you are shooting and blasting at posts and areas. Snipers would struggle as well bcz simply you did not confirm the kill.

You cannot know losses until the opposing side says so.

We have not hid our losses nor it would do us any good by hiding it. There are multiple factors to this.

Our media is very strong and can most definitely trace the funeral of 15 soldiers. The number is simply to big to hide.

Thirdly it would do us far more good to showcase the barbarity of India by killing soldiers which they openly claimed that they don't want to target which is soldiers and civilians but here they are and plus it would help foster the hatred against India as India would be seen as the aggressor.

There are other reasons why this report is rubbish but quite frankly its useless. Indians ( at least mostly on sovial Media) have traded all of their critical thinking for jingoistic fanboism getting orgasms at any news of death. No point in trying to teach them anything. Quite sad bcz the non social media indians would believe the news as they have no choice nor any option to cross check with other media but the social media indians had that option but they became bigger sheep than anybody else.

@mods quite frankly the fate of this thread is trolling and orgasms to deaths so I would implore you to close this thread at least until there is any confirmation from third party or opposition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom