What's new

125 fans, two police officers killed at Indonesia football match

Basketball, volleyball, and badminton dont have this problem. No fight and no casualties.

During Basketball match in Jakarta between IBL teams

Volleyball league in Indonesia

That is likely the case as casualties among Indonesian football match will always about fighting between fanatic supporters, so this, appeared, has become their main focus. This incident will be our biggest lesson to seriously put crowd management as very important matter in any football match that can bring around 35.000 -77.000 people into the stadium.
Well, it is Persebaya, so we know that we are talking about Boneks. Everyone know that Boneks is always identical to trouble.

Well, it is Persebaya, so we know that we are talking about Boneks.

That Bonek is even going to Arema home base in Malang, they are not afraid of fighting even in Arema home base. They are outside of the stadium, watching through the big TV, but some of them I believe go successfully sneak into the stadium.

The problem with Indonesian football is that the club represents their province or cities (Pemda), as we know local province has big stake on this club like Persija, Arema, Persib Bandung, Persebaya Surabaya etc. The sense of belonging is getting greater.

As education system and wealth is getting better, we will likely see it reduce. Brawl between High school students in Jakarta is now very rare, unlike what happened in the past. This social parameter shows our nation progress.

Other parameter is rock band performance

Metallica 2013, no riots. Compare to what happen in 1993 ?

Guns and Roses in Jakarta 2018 also runs well and savely

That Bonek is even going to Arema home base in Malang, they are not afraid of fighting even in Arema home base. They are outside of the stadium, watching through the big TV, but some of them I believe go successfully sneak into the stadium.

The problem with Indonesian football is that the club represents their province, as we know local province has big stake on this club like Persija, Arema, Persib Bandung, Persebaya Surabaya etc. The sense of belonging is getting greater.

As education system and wealth is getting better, we will likely see it reduce. Brawl between High school students in Jakarta is now very rare, unlike what happened in the past. This social parameter shows our nation progress.

Other parameter is rock band performance

Metallica 2013, no riots. Compare to what happen in 1993 ?

Guns and Roses in Jakarta 2018 also runs well and savely

I think it is only Boneks where everything end to violence. Other supporters can still tolerate another supporters, except for Boneks.

More explanation about the incident

At some minutes you can see huge gas smoke launched by stupid police while they only open one gate to hinder too much supporters go out too quicky and meet with the opponent supporters in the outside stadium.

The crowd strategy that they have planned (that lead to this disaster) I think is to let opponent supporters to go home before meeting with the host supporters outside the stadium.

Fanatic opponent supporters of Persebaya Surabaya that use train from Surabaya city into Malang city is outside stadium watching big TV outside. ( they are not allow to be inside the stadium to prevent possible brawl to happen inside stadium )
This is crazy I must say ..So many lives are lost. RIP. 😢
People are so much crazy in Indonesia for Football I never knew.

WTF, this is absolutely insane. 127 dead?? what on earth where they doing? was it another stampede?

This is crazy I must say ..So many lives are lost. RIP. 😢
People are so much crazy in Indonesia for Football I never knew.

Pretty much it is quite safe for national team, exhibition match, stuff like that. But better avoid a match within our league.

This is exhibition match in Jakarta, pretty save right ?

No wonder.

Usually, people in Surabaya will avoid going out if there's a football match.

Riot like this is usual, inside and outside the stadium (street).

Except for this time, 100+ people die.

Despite it is very masculine sport, actually for several years, Indonesia football association (PSSI) is lead by women. Current football association (PSSI) Chairman and Secretary General (lead day to day operation) should step down immediately.

Ratu Tisha, former Secretary General of PSSI

1664782560569.png

Indonesia basketball Association is lead by Nirmala Dewi, the women who wear Hijab

From Left to the right, Junas Miradiansyah, IBL CEO (Premier Basketball League in Indonesia-the same line NBA where CEO is David Stern), Erick Tohir (SOE Minister), Anies Baswedan (Jakarta Governor and currently possible President Candidate), Nirmala Dewi, Secretary General of PBSI (Indonesia Basketball Association)

1664782663061.png

Last edited:
RIP.

This is why sport fanaticism is dangerous, it's just a ball on grass court.

How about Vietnam football league ? Do some brawls sometimes happen during some football match there between club fans ?

How about Vietnam football league ? Do some brawls sometimes happen during some football match there between club fans ?
Yes, it happens.
Last time a player himself beat the referee himself due to a yellow card or red card, it's crazy, he was suspended for 3 years.

And we have a corruption case in our local football team, no salary for a month due to owner's corruption, the football team has to strike.

Very sad to see this, Allah rest their souls.

All the ones involved in the rioting and fighting should be handed life sentences, many died due to their evil actions.

Yup, our President has already ordered it, they will put into prisons

Whats wrong with ppl, they should be sent to war because nowadays emotional dumb ppl take sports like a war, so better send them to wars to cool off.

Back
Top Bottom