ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
18zpe1.jpg

JEDDAH: P.K. ABDUL GHAFOUR

Published — Tuesday 27 May 2014

Last update 28 May 2014 1:08 pm

A total of 12,500 Saudi students who graduated from American universities this year were honored during a special convocation ceremony organized by the Saudi cultural attaché in Washington on Sunday. The graduates included 5,669 women and 124 medical fellowship holders.
Higher Education Minister Khaled Al-Anqari, who attended the ceremony, said the King Abdullah Foreign Education Scholarship Program was a big success in enabling Saudis to gain higher education at reputable international universities in the US and other countries.
“We are now reaping the fruit of this program,” the minister said while praising Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah’s long-term vision.
During the past nine years, the number of scholarship students grew from 5,000 to 151,228, with their dependents reaching 81,617 persons.
Saudi women accounted for 27.94 percent of the total scholarship students in foreign countries, Al-Anqari said. “This program will bring about an educational and cultural renaissance in the Kingdom,” he added.
Among the graduates, 5,117 received bachelor degrees and 5,062 master’s degrees.
“We have not only seen an increase in the number of graduates every year, but also an improvement in the quality of education they receive,” the minister pointed out.
Mohammed Al-Eissa, Saudi cultural attaché in Washington, said the graduates included 80 doctors and 600 dentists, while 92 received doctorate degrees and 30 others master degrees. Among the female graduates, 275 have received doctorate degrees and 2,345 master’s degrees, he said.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Sherif of King Abdulaziz University was all praise for King Abdullah for introducing the scholarship program, saying it would have a significant impact on the Kingdom’s future.
Speaking with Arab News, he said foreign education would bring about considerable change in the attitude of Saudis and their lifestyle and help them learn conducive skills practiced in advanced countries and how to engage in good planning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!
Now make the country proud!

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Hadbani @Full Moon @Bubblegum Crisis @Arabi @burning_phoneix @Arabian Legend (come back) @Altamimi @Tihamah @Awadd etc.

18zpe1.jpg

JEDDAH: P.K. ABDUL GHAFOUR

Published — Tuesday 27 May 2014

Last update 28 May 2014 1:08 pm

A total of 12,500 Saudi students who graduated from American universities this year were honored during a special convocation ceremony organized by the Saudi cultural attaché in Washington on Sunday. The graduates included 5,669 women and 124 medical fellowship holders.
Higher Education Minister Khaled Al-Anqari, who attended the ceremony, said the King Abdullah Foreign Education Scholarship Program was a big success in enabling Saudis to gain higher education at reputable international universities in the US and other countries.
“We are now reaping the fruit of this program,” the minister said while praising Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah’s long-term vision.
During the past nine years, the number of scholarship students grew from 5,000 to 151,228, with their dependents reaching 81,617 persons.
Saudi women accounted for 27.94 percent of the total scholarship students in foreign countries, Al-Anqari said. “This program will bring about an educational and cultural renaissance in the Kingdom,” he added.
Among the graduates, 5,117 received bachelor degrees and 5,062 master’s degrees.
“We have not only seen an increase in the number of graduates every year, but also an improvement in the quality of education they receive,” the minister pointed out.
Mohammed Al-Eissa, Saudi cultural attaché in Washington, said the graduates included 80 doctors and 600 dentists, while 92 received doctorate degrees and 30 others master degrees. Among the female graduates, 275 have received doctorate degrees and 2,345 master’s degrees, he said.
Dr. Abdul Aziz Al-Sherif of King Abdulaziz University was all praise for King Abdullah for introducing the scholarship program, saying it would have a significant impact on the Kingdom’s future.
Speaking with Arab News, he said foreign education would bring about considerable change in the attitude of Saudis and their lifestyle and help them learn conducive skills practiced in advanced countries and how to engage in good planning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations!
Now make the country proud!

@Yzd Khalifa @JUBA @Hadbani @Full Moon @Bubblegum Crisis @Arabi @burning_phoneix @Arabian Legend (come back) etc.
They alll live in America?:o:
Cool.

Still don't have my admiration, rather my despisal

I know a good number of students from Saudi in my University. Very cool guys. We other International students feel jealous of Saudi and Qatar students. They get paid for studying, tuition fee paid by Government.
Some of Saudi students even hire other students (Indian) for doing their home works. :pissed::pissed::pissed:

I don't think that they care about what an Vietnamese lunatic migrant living in France says. Least of all they do not need your approval.:lol:

KSA and the GCC are moving forward on all levels at full speed and there is nothing you can do to stop any of that from continuing. So keep crying.

Apologies for the off topic comments!

Dear @Fukuoka , to paint everyone with the same brush is called being blinded by your hatred and myopic vision. You have good people, and bad people in every nationality / spectrum of life. To simply hate/ dislike / pre-judge someone based on their religion or race is not only unfair, but it leaves one bitter, inside as well. Sometimes the people you are against, have zero contribution to the decisions made by their brethren. Try to open your mind and appreciate the good things about them as well. Hope you will take this in the right spirit, and won't get upset.

Thank You

I know a good number of students from Saudi in my University. Very cool guys. We other International students feel jealous of Saudi and Qatar students. They get paid for studying, tuition fee paid by Government.
Some of Saudi students even hire other students (Indian) for doing their home works. :pissed::pissed::pissed:

Are you upset that you don't get hired, and hence don't get to make any extra cash?

Apologies for the off topic comments!

Dear @Fukuoka , to paint everyone with the same brush is called being blinded by your hatred and myopic vision. You have good people, and bad people in every nationality / spectrum of life. To simply hate/ dislike / pre-judge someone based on their religion or race is not only unfair, but it leaves one bitter, inside as well. Sometimes the people you are against, have zero contribution to the decisions made by their brethren. Try to open your mind and appreciate the good things about them as well. Hope you will take this in the right spirit, and won't get upset.

Thank You
Don't worry for the saudis, i'am not for a genocide but a kind of good punishment like for the WW2 against the Axis

Don't worry for the saudis, i'am not for a genocide but a kind of good punishment like for the WW2 against the Axis

Well good luck trying to do that to a historical predator that never experienced what you are talking about, lunatic. :lol:

Well good luck trying to do that to a historical predator that never experienced what you are talking about, lunatic. :lol:

BS, only iranians can dress like this. In KSA, they must wear the traditionnal clothes

BS, only iranians can dress like this. In KSA, they must wear the traditionnal clothes

So what is the traditional clothing in KSA given that there are dozens of traditional clothing each depending on the specific ancient historical region of KSA? Even tribal differences traditionally.:lol:

Regarding your comment about the clothes I have this for you:

upload_2014-5-28_19-12-14.jpeg

Yes, the people in the video are not all Saudi Arabians but undercover Iranians that suddenly learned Arabic and turned into Arabs - in this case Saudi Arabians.:omghaha:

You were a entertaining cartoon character in the beginning but since you act like a lunatic all the time it has made me conclude that you indeed suffer from some psychological problems or some mental disorder of some sort.
I suggest that you seek help.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom