What's new

115 charged with burning Christians’ homes acquitted

If you were Christian, where would you rather stay, in India or Pakistan? Because me coming from a family of Christians, and still several there, I would take India anyday.

India is heaven for Christians. It's true, we have some incidents here and there. It's coz of tussle of overzealous fringe missionaries and XYZ Senas. Overall, Christians live a life on peace and contentment. I am proud to be a citizen of our country India.

I'd take India anyda. Out of the two. Granted, wouldnt want to be in any part of the poorest part of Eastern India.
Dont lie.. in our country.. we might have such an incident in decades.... in urs thousands are killed or hounded out of their own houses in 1 go.

In the above incident (the first time ive witnessed such a large riot)... nobody was killed... the govt built them houses and compensated them... in urs? i dont even want to post links.

Its sad that apart from hindu caste racism... even christians and muslims discriminate their own kind..

In Pak.. a poor christian may face issues.. but not an educated or financially better one...

Dont lie.. in our country.. we might have such an incident in decades.... in urs thousands are killed or hounded out of their own houses in 1 go.

In the above incident (the first time ive witnessed such a large riot)... nobody was killed... the govt built them houses and compensated them... in urs? i dont even want to post links.

Its sad that apart from hindu caste racism... even christians and muslims discriminate their own kind..

In Pak.. a poor christian may face issues.. but not an educated or financially better one...

Why would he lie? He is not speaking on heresy. He is speaking out of his own experience. I second that. Don't go by the reports of some pseudo-journalists who have hidden agenda to defame our cultural unity. The freedom experienced by minorities in India is unparalleled in the world.

What do you mean dont lie? I go back there every other year, I have several family members there. You're going to tell me? There are radical Hindus, guess what buddy? There are toxic, venomous elements in Muslim, Christian, etc. communities as well.

Actually, in this very forum there are several Christian Indians.

This is so sad . I am surprised that Pakistani civil society and activists don't take this up to protest unless they are either intimidated or they don't care about non Muslims!

If you treat Christian's this way then don't be so aggrieved when Christian majority countries are not as welcoming to you as you would like!

Buddy, there are 800+ Million Hindus, if they really hated Christians, we would cease to exist. Not just through out right killing if they wanted, but through economic discrimination, etc. that forces one to convert.

Now, I will say this again, I can go back to India, to my father church where my grandfather is buried, or to my mother's church practice freely, without some Hindu doing a damn thing.

Btw, dont ignore the toxic, venom in Christian, Muslim communities as well. If you are to bring the Hindu side as well. Because those exist as well, and equally retarded.

Lol dude Pakistan is literally the 6th most dangerous country for Christians, no matter how many links you post , its not going to top this.

0-od-1469770966.jpg

Although i condemn these actions but what about Victoria Mosque burned in USA.

India is heaven for Christians. It's true, we have some incidents here and there. It's coz of tussle of overzealous fringe missionaries and XYZ Senas. Overall, Christians live a life on peace and contentment. I am proud to be a citizen of our country India.

Hahhaha what a joke,
Christians in India increasingly under attack, study shows
source: TheGuardian

I am very sad that justice isn't served in pakistan. The mullah brigade has to be destroyed as they are the enemy of our nation

Who invited the Mullahs to sign Pakistani constitution???
Jinnah fore saw these filthy mullahs hold on Muslim life and Pakistan was founded by people who wanted escape from this Mullahs of India..what did we do?? invited these mullahs to hijack the state? no one else to blame other than our self...

The campaign shifted the focus of national politics towards Islamicity.[43] The 1956 Constitution was adopted after accommodating many of the demands of the JI. Maududi endorsed the constitution and claimed it a victory for Islam.[43]

However following a coup by General Ayub Khan, the constitution was shelved and Maududi and his party were politically repressed, Maududi being imprisoned in 1964 and again in 1967. The JI joined an opposition alliance with secular parties, compromising with doctrine to support a woman candidate (Fatima Jinnah) for president against Khan in 1965.[43] In the December 1970 general election, Maududi toured the country as a "leader in waiting"[44] and JI spent considerable energy and resources fielding 151 candidates. Despite this, the party won only four seats in the national assembly and four in the provincial assemblies.[44]

The

Same people that took out the ttp. The nation I stunting against these idiots. Patience but sadly patience will cost lives

Creating a bogey man..and then taking it out at an enormous expense of man , material and wealth to the nation is not an act of heroism..it is an act of savagery..and above all a financial scam to enrich self...!

Back
Top Bottom