100000 posts for PM ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Note: Until your post count is 100000 you will be able to send PMs to Staff only.

WTH is this ? i have to reply some PMs so i have to wait 12 more years ? :frown:

it been 6 years on board please inform me when i abused PM option ? its totally unfair atleast veteran members should use PM now :taz:
@WebMaster @Zakii

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, I ve pmed Web dude etc for this or at-least provide me a pdf email. That was a month ago or so.
They have yet to respond! Next time i ll think twice before I donate my hard earned $$ to support this forim.

PM kya karna hai bhai, It's not a dating site

Dude, I ve pmed Web dude etc for this or at-least provide me a pdf email. That was a month ago or so.
They have yet to respond! Next time i ll think twice before I donate my hard earned $$ to support this forim.

dear its not abut money its abut communication now anybody want to contact with me he should send me mail all the time ?:undecided:

PM kya karna hai bhai, It's not a dating site

hum bhi kisi ko date nhi mar rahy not atleast @Abu Zolfiqar jesy male ko :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
If I am not mistaken, Indians had misused the Private Message feature in the past in a very very conspiratorial way against Pakistanis on this forum. But I do believe maybe the service could be relaxed for non-Indians on this forum now though.

If I am not mistaken, Indians had misused the Private Message feature in the past in a very very conspiratorial way against Pakistanis on this forum. But I do believe maybe the service could be relaxed for non-Indians on this forum now though.

LOLL!!! Those where Pakistanis not Indians :sarcastic:

LOLL!!! Those where Pakistanis not Indians :sarcastic:

Are you sure? Weren't Indian posters's mischievous plans revealed on another Pakistani military forum when one of the Indian forum was hacked?

I know the whole PM fiasco!
There were some pakistanis , using PM facility to leach members off this site!

Anyways another solution is to take the email adresses of the people you want to talk to! Simple.

On the bright side, you only have 80,000 to go, while others have considerably more.

Post Count Should be 500 or 1000 Max 100000 is insane =))

I think someone should sat up the voice chat ( no veb cam) room thingy for us mimbers !
I cant remeber the name of that program they use. ( not skype)

With all due respect, this is the stupidest, dumbest and laughable rule ive ever seen in an internet site, why the actual fuk would you made a rule like that ?! Hell, making a rule that you can't send PMs till you reach 50 posts is already stupid, let along a 100k, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom