What's new

100 dams of Balochistan

upload_2014-1-22_0-21-1.png

upload_2014-1-22_0-22-9.png

What is Delay Action Dam? Can we produce electricity from these dams?

Maybe few of them can be called dams, but looking at the pictures most of them are what we call in Chukwal Banni which people built themselves and it doesn't cost 60 million Rs.

Maybe few of them can be called dams, but looking at the pictures most of them are what we call in Chukwal Banni which people built themselves and it doesn't cost 60 million Rs.

These are mostly what we call mini dams. Balochistan or Sindh does not have any site for big dam.

They are mini dams ... they do not meant for canals or power generating

they have purpose to increase the ground water level

and BAnni are too much small .... In chakwal there are 9 this kind of small dams

They are mini dams ... they do not meant for canals or power generating

they have purpose to increase the ground water level

and BAnni are too much small .... In chakwal there are 9 this kind of small dams

dam means water storage, I am not talking about power generation only an idiot will ask for that looking at the pictures, I am talking about the size and list of dams with cost in 100s of millions.

construction of 100 dams in balochistan

100 Dams Balochistan

Look at this, Democracy in POWER. Good going Baluchistan. I'd love to see this province becoming the leader in High Tech, Energy, Port and Trade. If the government continues, this WILL happen. This will happen as the Oil, Gas, Minerals and Gawader will become prosperity very soon in the next few years.

These are Water reservoirs, or the Mini Dams or huge Lakes so to speak. We have thousands of them in the US. These help water saving, irrigation and Hydro electric at a local level and also provide a LOT of tourism activity like Parks, Recreation, etc. A great way to save water with less money, produce electricity for local cities and towns and then use it to boos environment factors, tourism and giving a healthy lifestyle to people.

I hope these dams are made in the province but so far PML-N have only done paper work & nothing practical.

Back
Top Bottom