1) Sk. Mujib did not really want a separate country in east Pakistan. But, Bangalee military people wanted it. Zia in Chittagong cantonment asked his subordinates there about an independent Bangladesh on 26 march.
Ziaur Rahman’s 'Peyare Pakistan' tune still played by BNP: Bangladesh PM Hasina
Former Bangladesh President Ziaur Rahman's 'Peyare Pakistan' sentiment is still followed by the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP), said Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
2) Zia, in the presence of all his military subordinates formally declared the independence of Bangladesh inside the cantonment on 26 March. By his order, Colonel Janjua was captured and also killed there.
3) It was 26 March that the declaration was broadcast via the Kalurghat radio station. This was repeated next day with some corrections. Zia fought through entire 9 months as a Sector Commander.
4) Now, about Hasina Bibi and her two adult brothers and cousin Sk. Moni. None of them fought in any sector. And no PAL Leader ever went to fight. These bastards created their own Mujib Bahini that became active only after 16 December to get some benefit out of the chaos.
5) Now, Hasina Bibi and her mother. Like Mujib, they were also given extraordinary treatment by the Pakistan Army govt that included to watch over their security in the residence in Dhaka (not 32 No.). Security people there also did shopping of daily necessities as was ordered by the top brass.
6) Hasina was then pregnant with her Dear Son, Joy Kumar. It was the PA troops who arranged her transport to the hospital and she gave birth to this idiot Joy Kumar.
7) Her mother/ family was receiving Tk1,500 per month from the GoP until the last day.
I ask people to verify what I stated above. This Hasina Bibi, being the daughter of Mujib, received all the privileges from the GoP. But now, she is talking ill of Zia without whose timely declaration, all the Bangalee troops and Police would have been killed because Mujib not formally declaring the independence, they could not decide what to do.
With Zia declaring independence they fled away from the cantonments and regrouped, they trained the Liberation troops who fought valiantly whereby the EBR troops led them in the battles.
Without Zia's declaration, one can guess what could have happened to our people or our nation. So, why to ill mouth Zia the savior instead of thanking him profoundly?
Hasina is making the entire people of our nation ingrates.