What's new

Your homeland is under occupation: senior journalist Imran Riaz Khan's first interview from a secret location after FIR

RescueRanger

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Sep 20, 2008
Country
Pakistan
Like I said. Police state- where are the journalists now who complained about curbs on journalism last year? Where are they now? We’re are the press club conferences ? Where is the outrage from PFUJ( Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists)? Where is amnesty international?

Norwegian

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2014
Country
Israel
Like I said. Police state- where are the journalists now who complained about curbs on journalism last year? Where are they now? We’re are the press club conferences ? Where is the outrage from PFUJ( Pakistan Federal Union of Journalists)? Where is amnesty international?
They are all with this imported fascist govt now

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Arshad Sharif
Imran Riaz
Sabir Shakir
Sami Ibrahim
Siddique Jan
The fault of these five
They had spoken out against the imported government and now taking revenge on them...... Shame.

maithil

May 21, 2010
Country
India
In such hurry. Why ? Crackdown against journalists is usually done to create noise in media so that something else could be hidden. What are the father-son duo hiding ?

Ghazwa-e-Hind

Apr 9, 2019
Country
Pakistan

Their outrage only comes when their corruption money is in danger, or american assets/puppets in Pakistan are compromised

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom