What's new

World's largest scale of construction, China $75 billion water diversion project benefits hundreds of millions people

Cliftonite

BANNED
May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
That’s because no country is capable of projects of this size and scale and with this delivery. Germany and Japan are not doing projects like these, no one is.
Beg to differ. Japan made the Seikan tunnel in the 80s. It's still the world's longest underwater tunnel if I'm not wrong. After that is the Channel tunnel.

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
Beg to differ. Japan made the Seikan tunnel in the 80s. It's still the world's longest underwater tunnel if I'm not wrong. After that is the Channel tunnel.
Are you joking? You have no clue about the size and scale of these projects. The water diversion project runs the whole length of all of Japan. If you want to talk about tunnels, google the undersea tunnels China has been building. Not to mention China has built 2/3rds of the worlds entire high speed rail capacity and put expansive metro systems in over 30 major cities in just 12 years.

Modern China is an industrial hyper power with an economic dynamism that the world has never seen.

Cliftonite

BANNED
May 4, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Are you joking? You have no clue about the size and scale of these projects. The water diversion project runs the whole length of all of Japan. If you want to talk about tunnels, google the undersea tunnels China has been building. Not to mention China has built 2/3rds of the worlds entire high speed rail capacity and put expansive metro systems in over 30 major cities in just 12 years.

Modern China is an industrial hyper power with an economic dynamism that the world has never seen.
Keyword: Building. Not built yet. In the process.

Many countries have been in your position. The Americans built the Holland Tunnel under the Jersey harbor in the 1880s.

I'd be a little modest if I were you. Japan was also poised to overtake USA in the early 1990s before its bubble crashed. Your per capita levels are still below many Western countries. Nobody likes boastfulness and in your face propaganda.

KurtisBrian

Aug 24, 2020
Country
Canada
It will just mean a faster doom for China. Look at the USA. They transfer billions of liters of water from the cold north to the Kalifornia desert party land. Most of the USA is rapidly running OUT of water. People are NOT the same. Some are creatures of the desert because they destroy water and life. Like the Arabs. Those kinds of people must live in a desert with little water. It is their fate.
speaking of Arabs...interesting how the Spanish/Portuguese/Germans killed most natives the New World but nobody killed off the nomadic desert wandering Arabs when those people were found to be wandering around over wealth others wanted.

tower9

Sep 19, 2018
Country
China
Keyword: Building. Not built yet. In the process.

Many countries have been in your position. The Americans built the Holland Tunnel under the Jersey harbor in the 1880s.

I'd be a little modest if I were you. Japan was also poised to overtake USA in the early 1990s before its bubble crashed. Your per capita levels are still below many Western countries. Nobody likes boastfulness and in your face propaganda.
China is a continent sized country of 1.4 billion that stands alone militarily and politically. It is not even close to its potential. Japan is a vassal state of the US and it was destroyed by the plaza accords.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
World's largest scale of construction, China $75 billion water diversion project benefits hundreds of millions people
banner.jpg
Cy_ttmRXEAAjApU.jpg
Dcvmdi3W4AEZ52r.jpg
524be2ea-264f-4e7e-a4b2-4640763d783e_watermark.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom