• Friday, August 7, 2020

Won't let enemy fan sectarianism in country, says COAS en route to Parachinar

Discussion in 'Pakistan's Internal Security' started by jacklord, Jun 27, 2017.

1. H!TchHiker

H!TchHiker SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,656 / -0
    Pakistan
    Ex-COAS you need to update.....EX-COAS is a professional soldier and can provide services to anyone..You can hire too any of Ex---
    ALHAMDOLLIAH that you have 0 influence otherwise we would have been other Iraq or Syria ....Anybody can say anything we have freedom of speech unless your Mullacracy where speaking against regime will make you disappear forever..
    Coup conductors are better then revolutionary guards busy in exporting death and destruction to others..

only sane point

2. sbh02

sbh02 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 428 / -0
    Pakistan
    They will focus on Shia-Sunni issues, blasphemy law; but will not perform their basic duty to safeguard the lives of citizens and bring the perpetrators to justice.

When the 2 Chinese nationals were kidnapped, instead of expressing remorse, and accepting responsibility; this Ch. Nisar said that these 2 people were preaching in Quetta (as if it was justification for these 2 people to get killed), and he would ensure the visa is not misused.

That alone shows where the priorities of the state lie, and this is why no one takes the Pakistani state or military-intelligence apparatus seriously.

3. MAS9

MAS9 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 64 / -0
    Pakistan
    Self contradictory statement

4. mohammad45

mohammad45 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2 / 8,642 / -2
    Iran, Islamic Republic Of
    hahhhah man! That's enough for a century of accusations against Iran. LOL, without any influence, your countrymen are thirsty for my blood. These delusion poor souls think that Iran is leading the Shia community of Pakistan!!!. That's enough for your propaganda machine, spare me bud!. We don't want your ex-COAS LOL
    Say thank God you have a Shia minority which keeps your distance from fully falling into KSA's hands. Saddam was an ally of KSA FYI, and after him his supporters created backbone of ISIS.
    About Syria, Russia is their main ally, however neither Russia nor Iran hold responsibility of that chaos. And again instead of accusing ISIS and other bogus Jihadists who are funded by KSA, you are accusing Iran! How much of delusion and idiocy?!!!
    You are already suffering from terror attacks, sad but still Pakistani citizens are dying all around your country.

5. sbh02

sbh02 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 428 / -0
    Pakistan
    This is a Pakistani thread, so non-Pakistani posters shouldn't be commenting. And the Pakistani posters shouldn't be making this about Iran when this has everything to do with their own failures.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 22,954 / -3
    Pakistan
    Pakistani Shia's are nothing but puppets of Ayatullah , if he ask them to lick their own spit they will do it without questioning them .. no wonder recently Anti Pakistan and Anti Army slogans are raised in Rallies in Parachinar , and Shia's are actively abusing Army on Social media calling them killers and what not ..

7. jacklord

jacklord FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 231 / -1
    Pakistan
    Please rePort fb ids and tweet handles who are fanning sectarianism after recent terrorism in Pakistan to FIA CYBERCRIME team we need to identify moles and their handlers in pakistan

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. The Sandman

The Sandman ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16 / 15,737 / -0
    Pakistan
    Don't say that yr they're also Pakistanis maybe very of few of them (and we shouldn't generalize all because of few bad eggs) are but i am sure majority of them are loyal Pakistanis. :)

9. H!TchHiker

H!TchHiker SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8 / 4,656 / -0
    Pakistan
    Where did i say ISIS is not responsible...You are reading too much ....Why my country men are thirsty of your blood ? what are you saying...My countrymen holds the most positive views for Iran than any other country..You need to be updated once again..
    Indeed paksitanis are dying and i do think there is security issues and failures no where we blame Iran..
    You skip the main point where was Pakistan doing anything against MB ? We are not sending drones in your country but you are sending drones and Indian terrorists...We are yet to see any Saudi went to iran from Paksitan or pakistani drones cross into Iranian airspace so much of Iranian MB

This is wrong ....all are not like this .....Army has indeed failed to provide security to the people

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. salarsikander

salarsikander ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 7,602 / -0
    Pakistan
    Totally. They're feeling butt hurt at appointment of retd general
    Someone tell isolated losers that no he givs a fk of what they think

Says the one who haven't dared to utter a stern response for Kashmir clashes

How Iran went as far as blocking the resolution on Kashmir.

Traitors snakes have the audacity to question us

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. Starlord

Starlord ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +14 / 22,954 / -3
    Pakistan
    Oh i have no Doubt, but you really think they will go against the Aytuallah of Tehran ? I doubt it brother, i have many Shia Friends, and from the experience i am telling you, the sectarian bond is very strong, have you not see that this Religious bond between the Sunni Wahabi section was so strong that we lost thousands of people at the hands of own Pakistani people ? Still Shia and Sunni's are going fighting in other countries on the orders of their Master mullah's ..
    i have no hate towards Shia or Sunni its just , anyone who is more loyal to a Mullah or Other country than Pakistan and yet living here, making their bread and butter here, than i have a problem with them ..
    @H!TchHiker same reply to your post.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  12. sarosh yakoob mehdi

sarosh yakoob mehdi FULL MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 11 / -0
    Pakistan
    We are fighting a battle on social media. But the political elements have locked horns. No problem. We can deal with that too. Media is sold out mostly. Except for a few. Then again too few to mention. This battle is real and every patriot has to fight. Rise above the conspiracy theories and stand beside our Armed Forces. The trends are changing slowly. We have to be Pakistanis first than simply Muslims. Our politicians are funded by enemies to create this sectarian divide and they need to go now. I again pray that "may sense prevail"

13. wiseone2

wiseone2 BANNED

Ratings:
    +1 / 2,409 / -18
    India
    who is the enemy ?

14. mosu

mosu FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 725 / -0
    Screenshot_2017-06-26-21-08-26.png

15. darksider

darksider FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3 / 2,029 / -2
    Pakistan
    You didnot reply him about indian iranian relationships?