What's new

Women Harassment Again in PTI Peshawer Jalsa

Lone Ranger

Oct 5, 2013
Country
Pakistan
These are Mens of NOORA LEAGUE screw you Patwari's . All the Men that Harassed the women NOORA send them to these JALSA.

You PATWARI SLAVES Hmari hakoomat aane do sbko pakar Pakar k bataien gai

o_O:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: wo Janab depoliticized Police kahan hai?
Janab wo jalsay mai hawai fire krny k liye hy:guns::guns::guns:

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Of course, these acts are all deplorable, but let's not get carried away. Panama league is the real evil. Nawazoo and his clan has transgressed. Looted billions of dollars. This is what the real focus should be.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
LOL You're smoking that weed again. IK may have a million ills, but when compared to Nawazoo he is always going to be an angel. I'm not exaggerating here. A guy who couldn't fix his corrupt ways even after being exiled to Saudi Arabia cannot be healed. Ganjoo is a lost case.

Strigon

Jul 16, 2011
Country
Pakistan
I think the thread title should be instead, "Sexually frustrated men saw a woman again". Not sure how people keep blaming others when their own souls are darker than a pit.

Dalit

ELITE MEMBER
Mar 16, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I think the thread title should be instead, "Sexually frustrated men saw a woman again". Not sure how people keep blaming others when their own souls are darker than a pit.
Panama league is in a rage. Panama leaks are about to be revealed once again.

cb4

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2007
Country
Pakistan
LOL You're smoking that weed again. IK may have a million ills, but when compared to Nawazoo he is always going to be an angel. I'm not exaggerating here. A guy who couldn't fix his corrupt ways even after being exiled to Saudi Arabia cannot be healed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom