What's new

Woman raped on Lahore Ring Road, infront of her two children.

HaMoTZeMaS

Jan 21, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Lattest Understanding of Crime:

In my understanding>
1 She called for help Petrol. First responder directed to another helpline.

2 Someone on Second Helpline directed the lady about nearest petrol pump and gave her the number. Or forwarded her mobile number to petrol pump.

3 Petrol pump personnel contacted her and asked for the query. She gave the location. (If Abid and Co are workers of petrol pump), they scouted the car. They were supposed to be good humans and bringing the petrol. But...
They came prepared They knew No One will come Because they are the Help and because for the Authorities She Was Helped

The rest is nightmare.
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @PakSword
This is highly likely.
See,

1 If 1st and 2nd authority had said No to her help, Logically She must have called some of her relatives right after that. But in my understanding The Second Respondent on call assured her that she can be provided with Petrol from nearby.

2 She waited. No one from Relatives reached her because she was thinking Petrol is coming So why bother to disturb those she was coming from. or to those she is going to.

3 Even when these culprits were scouting her, She was waiting for person to bring Petrol. When They reached her and started threatened her, She could not dial call to some of her relatives, with this in mind, Firtly culprits approached her with identity of Petrol bringing personnels.
Watch it Again...

Connect this with the Today's change in Media.. about the Name of Abid Ali to ABID MALHI
@ 02:20

I believe that Basit Ali's Words have Weight.

Another Important Point to Note..
The Name of Owner of Petrol Pump is also ASHFAQ MALHI

Attachments

Last edited:

HaMoTZeMaS

Jan 21, 2020
Country
Pakistan

“Abid Ali was visiting his sister-in-law in Nankana Sahib on Thursday afternoon when local authorities received information about his whereabouts and cordoned off the area,” police sources said, adding that suspect Abid Ali, however, managed to escape

“He was present at a park with his sister-in-law, and despite intel, the police responded after a delay of at least 30 minutes. When they tried to nab him, he pushed the cops and fled,” sources said.
In my understanding, This is Fake News.

Ony a Stupid criminal would go to his relatives or friends. Utterly Illogical
Yes he might be hiding in underground cell of a gansgter or in some No go area far away in Jungles or mountains.
The time he makes first contact with any human in public, he will be caught Only If they have caught him yet.

shah_123

Jan 4, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Another gang rape incident --- rapists have become fearless.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape
SHEIKHUPURA: Multiple men allegedly
gang-raped a woman in her husband's presence in Kala Shah Kaku, a town in Sheikhupura district, police said on Friday.
According to DPO Sheikhupura Salahuddin, the couple had arrived in Lahore from Rawalpindi on September 16 in search of jobs. After running out of money, the husband and wife were sitting outside the Minar-e-Pakistan when a conman tricked them into coming with him to his village.
The couple said that the suspect lured them with the promise to find them jobs and a place to stay. However, when they reached Kala Shah Kaku, they were held hostage and four to five men, according to the woman, gang raped her in her husband's presence.

Hiraa

Oct 19, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Another gang rape incident --- rapists have become fearless.

Husband held hostage as multiple men gang rape
SHEIKHUPURA: Multiple men allegedly
gang-raped a woman in her husband's presence in Kala Shah Kaku, a town in Sheikhupura district, police said on Friday.
According to DPO Sheikhupura Salahuddin, the couple had arrived in Lahore from Rawalpindi on September 16 in search of jobs. After running out of money, the husband and wife were sitting outside the Minar-e-Pakistan when a conman tricked them into coming with him to his village.
The couple said that the suspect lured them with the promise to find them jobs and a place to stay. However, when they reached Kala Shah Kaku, they were held hostage and four to five men, according to the woman, gang raped her in her husband's presence.
Ya Allah. This is what I feared, potential rapists will become more empowered now. They will see it as their RIGHT to rape women.
And now they have seen the CCPO blame the women instead, plus weaker courts and prosecution.

Trust no stranger in this country.

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
May 21, 2006
Country
Pakistan
His name is not Abid Ali ... name is Abid Malee ..... Media need to decide the correct name...

HaMoTZeMaS

Jan 21, 2020
Country
Pakistan
Malhi ملہی is tribe. His name is Abid Ali and malhi is his tribe's name or surname
I know that, i ma just connecting the dots.. The Malhi Tribe

Remember it is said that third person who was called to join in the crime left prior for some reason.
I think This gang run by Tribe Malhi calls crimical from other cities and after crime they disappear leaving Police with pathetic face

@xyx007
The more time is passing the more the criminal circle is expanding

shah_123

Jan 4, 2011
Country
Pakistan
I can't believe the political influence of PTI on Abid Mali. In the news circle, Shahid Imran was the principal political negotiator between Abid Mali and Gang raped victim family in 2013. These people create bad images for IK. need a press conference for all this clarification about this miss information.
View attachment 671299
these criminals having political support is quite common -- you can see abid malhi types campaigning for some candidates during election days.

Signalian

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Aug 18, 2015
Country
Pakistan
Someone talked about electric current that can give shock on touching the car or its doors.

Rezvani Tank is an expensive bullet proof SUV and its high price tag is not affordable by general public, however, it gives a concept of electrocuting people trying to force open the doors. The copper bars can be installed on the door handle of car and a button inside can activate them. An experienced local electrician could help with this concept.

Door handles at 3:40
Inside button at 7:30

Handyman's video on electrifying door handles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)