What's new

Why this weekly Statement from Imran and..

Ahmet Pasha

ELITE MEMBER
May 23, 2017
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan state trying to prempt false flags by actively doing randi rona is a great strategy in my view.

Because that is exactly what the gangus do after the false flag: randi rona at top of their voice. For all the world to see.

If we give gangoo taste of his own medicine we could take it a step further and actually let something small happen, immediately blame bharat mata and then do rona(lack of better term). That'll be very effective. Throw India's Nazi regime and their shenanigans in the mix for good measure. Would make good anti India headlines.

Otherwise we might lose world's attention when we keep preemptively exposing gangu false flags, gangu keeps backing out, nothing happens and after a while we might be the one who cried wolf in front of the world. So we should let one or two attacks(very low intensity) slip through and play it in a way that India comes under fire for it not us.

Has anyone noticed how quite the American "do more" think tonk intellectuals have been? We certainly have made good diplomatic and foreign policy moves and are in a better position than say 2013-2018. Indian scifi novelists too.

Even likes of Ghalib and Cheers Doc have gone underground on PDF albeit some new handles have emerged.

Hey I guess having a real foreign minister does do wonders.

Last edited:

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Jun 2, 2011
Country
Pakistan
Why world should stop India and help Pak??
PMIK should stop crying wolf....
World will not stop Hindustan but it will also not stop Pakistan from bitch slapping Hindustan for her adventure like last time when Hindustanis were running from pillar to post and whining about Pakistan using F16 to screw them but nobody listen to them.

blueazure

May 29, 2015
Country
Pakistan

this statement is given to send a message ..

we are watching you ...

this time, there will be no tea , i can assure u

Death Professor

Sep 3, 2018
Country
Pakistan
Why world should stop India and help Pak??
PMIK should stop crying wolf....
lol, its not to stop India? you think we scared of you? Its to tell the world that don't blame us ANYTHING for our reaction. Now if it deters you, good for us and you, and if doesn't deter you then good for us.

Markandeya

BANNED
Jul 16, 2016
Country
India
this statement is given to send a message ..

we are watching you ...

this time, there will be no tea , i can assure u
So You expect to always face 2 mig vs 40 pack each time?

I am sure by now you know that ..Once the message was communicated, You had to serve tea and return with a female accompanying him....no choice was there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom