ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I am a PAkistani,
ARAMCO is not my business ; let the saudis deal with it,
they are more than capable.

Our job is to beautify our country only
I simply added to your theory of Iran making up for it's lack of masculinity, nothing personal my friend.

A bit of a correction. Iran did not support or sanction the recent Houthi strikes on Saudi Arabia and UAE. Houthi are not completely in control of the IRGC, they are much more independent than other groups that IRGC runs.
I agree to disagree, strategic weapons are not provided without a consensus on their target.

Oom

Feb 8, 2022
Country
Pakistan
As long as BLA doesn't operate in Iran it isn't Iran's problem.

Junduallah was our problem because groups like Jundullah were attacking busses full of Shia civilians going to Iran. They were posing a much bigger threat than a simple ethnic insurgency.
But BLA does operate from Iran

Oom

Feb 8, 2022
Country
Pakistan
Persians are not warriors.
at least they haven't been for the past few centuries.
Even the greek defined them as feminine in character.

What they lack in this aspect, they make up with clever mischief.
This is what they have been doing,

While having said that, it is important to keep good relations,
it will be silly to assume western powers will not try to pitch Pakistan and Iran against each other.
Just like Pakistan has problems administering the vast semi desert landscape, so do the persians.
and what Persians need to understand is mischeif will only hurt them,
Imagine the day if a few airbases were to be used by West to pound them.
I don’t see this as some third party trying to create a wedge between Iran and Pakistan. These recent attacks are most likely sanctioned by the IRGC, but again why?.

I majored in conflict studies, I can’t understand Iranian rationale today. Either we don’t have the complete picture.

ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
I majored in conflict studies, I can’t understand Iranian rationale today. Either we don’t have the complete picture.
If you believe in the validity of what you studied, then maybe it's time for you to question your assumptions or accept that conflict studies major doesn't provide all the answers.

Oom

Feb 8, 2022
Country
Pakistan
If you believe in the validity of what you studied, then maybe it's time for you to question your assumptions or accept that conflict studies major doesn't provide all the answers.
That’s why I’m on PDF on the quest for answers 😛

Oom

Feb 8, 2022
Country
Pakistan
but you're not going to question your assumptions and bro if you are looking for answers and PDF is your destination of choice then good luck.
My simple assumption is that Iran isn’t acting without either a rationale or an end picture in mind. Now that is something I don’t think we can’t answer since we don’t have the complete picture.
But I refuse to accept that Iran is some crazy regime and that’s why they are supporting BLA. Could be because of General Salami remembering all friend he lost in Sistan and wanting personal pay back (even though we weren’t responsible)

ahaider97

Oct 15, 2021
Country
Pakistan
My simple assumption is that Iran isn’t acting without either a rationale or an end picture in mind. Now that is something I don’t think we can’t answer since we don’t have the complete picture.
But I refuse to accept that Iran is some crazy regime and that’s why they are supporting BLA. Either than or General Salami remembering all friend he lost in Sistan and wanting personal pay back (even though we weren’t responsible)
Your assumption was that Iran has given a go ahead to BLA which I countered by saying that it's India which has given the go ahead, Iran is just looking the other way because they have not been given the incentive to fight the BLA. I supported my position with the post-Pulwama situation hypothesis.

Now the incentive for Iran could be something like a threat of kinetic response, which will end up hurting us more as I said proxies in our case create internal troubles, or the incentive could be something like the gas pipeline, Iran would go ballistic on BLA if they will attack it's trade revenue.

waz

SENIOR MODERATOR
Sep 15, 2006
Country
Pakistan
We’ve had a massive thread on this already. Please post there. Thread locked. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom