I don't care about states, I care about right of return. don't misrepresent what I said.
We are talking what you didn't said.
We are talking what you neglected before jumping to the right to return.
It was made clear to you that you can ask for the right to return when your FIRST accept the creation of the State of Israel.
But off course, you have to dodge this basic question.
secondly I am not playing a "game of deception", the current conflict is from the 90s, which is why I linked it.
Then you have to read again the history. Armenians of Nagorno-Karabakh have throughout history opposed that it was made a part of Azerbaijan by the colonial powers.
not to mention the international order as we know it with regards to international law and right of return is based on the post ww2 order and before the dissolution of the soviet union, things were largely harmonious and people lived side by side, so I didn't feel the need to mention anything, not that those areas and their demographics are all that different even before the soviet union.
It is the same if India declare that Indian Kashmir is peaceful and no Jihadi activities there, thus people are living peacefully, and thus Pakistan should stop claiming it to be a disputed area.
You want to play Double Standards, which you cannot digest.
Btw here is the earliest demographics survey done of the areas, done by the Russians in the 1800s. its not to far removed from when the russians took these lands from the Iranians. Brown is armenians, light green is azeri.
View attachment 901772
Read my reply to Ssan , and how Muslims came there through multiple genocides of Armenian people for centuries, which you so proudly showed in this map.
Yes, Turks and Iranians were busy in doing genocide of Armenians for centuries. And it was only the result of that killings that Muslim population of Yerevan reached to 80%, leaving only 20% Armenians alive.
Shah Abbas I of Persia who ruled between 1588 and 1629, ordered the deportation of hundreds of thousands of Armenians including citizens from Yerevan to mainland Persia. As a consequence, Yerevan significantly lost its Armenian population who had declined to 20%, while Muslims including Persians, Turks, Kurds and Tatars gained dominance with around 80% of the city's population.
And before Shah Abbas, for centuries Amir Taimur and other Turkish kings were busy in capturing and killing Armenians. You can read this long history in this article too.
And there was no Genocide by Armenians. You have again lied here.
After 3 centuries of Iranian occupation, Yereven along with the rest of Eastern Armenia designated as the "Armenian Oblast", became part of the Russian Empire, a period that would last until the collapse of the Empire in 1917. The Russians sponsored the resettlement process of the Armenian population from Persia and Turkey. Due to the resettlement, the percentage of the Armenian population of Yerevan increased from 28% to 53.8%.