What's new

Why a Whole Community in Pakistan Is Going Missing

oOo

BANNED
May 18, 2017
Country
India
Don't poor them.
Why can't they just be a part of the mainstream?
I am particularly stating this with respect to Indian ahmedis.
They could have been, but they didn't. They were duped by the carrot of having their own country: for muslims.

Indian Ahmadis are very well in mainstream and have freedom of religion. They are still muslims, in not a muslim country.

padamchen

BANNED
Nov 11, 2016
Country
India
They could have been, but they didn't. They were duped by the carrot of having their own country: for muslims.

Indian Ahmadis are very well in mainstream and have freedom of religion. They are still muslims, in not a muslim country.
Do you know any Ahmediya Muslim? I do not. I think they simply merge out here.

Cheers, Doc

padamchen

BANNED
Nov 11, 2016
Country
India
I do, in fact many. Courtesy - my native in Aligarh.

Why you gone missing at other place?
Because your Nair is a chutya.

As I always suspected, when other oldies tried to make peace between me and the Gelf Mallu gang. But I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when I came back.

I don't do second chances.

Cheers, Doc

Maarkhoor

ELITE MEMBER
Aug 24, 2015
Country
Pakistan
I am doing my business. I am exposing the Thkedar of the community.
Expose yours first...at least we didn't elect massacre master mind as P.M.
We are not killing others beef.
We are not murdering low caste people.
We are not raping every living thing available.
We don't consider animal as mother.

AfrazulMandal

Mar 26, 2018
Country
India
I would have sympathized with them.
Unfortunately, in every conflict since the partition they side with Hindus. Last time they fought with us was in 46.

oOo

BANNED
May 18, 2017
Country
India
Because your Nair is a chutya.

As I always suspected, when other oldies tried to make peace between me and the Gelf Mallu gang. But I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt when I came back.

I don't do second chances.

Cheers, Doc
Hmm, not privy to the details. Anyways, its your decision.

See you :)

HariPrasad

BANNED
Aug 5, 2013
Country
India
Expose yours first...at least we didn't elect massacre master mind as P.M.
We are not killing others beef.
We are not murdering low caste people.
We are not raping every living thing available.
We don't consider animal as mother.
You can boast but whole world thinks exactly opposite to what you say.

Bilal.

Aug 9, 2013
I thought we agreed that actions speak louder than words. But it seems you are conveniently avoiding my simple question. So let me take this opportunity to ask it for the third time:

Minority population in India has increased over the years, while minority population in Pakistan has decreased over the years. What do you think is the reason behind this simple fact?

Hint: Read the first post in this thread.
You know quite well that what you trying to insinuate is as the reason behind the comparative percentage decline of Pakistani minorities is a bunch of baloney. Or maybe you do genuinely believe that they have been killed and shoved in mass graves due to hindutva brainwashing... the real reasons are quite the contrary:

• There was an equal number of movement of Muslims from india and Hindus and Sikhs to india after partition, but percentage wise a greater shift happened from Pakistan to India due to smaller relative base
  • Loss of East Pakistan which had the bulk of Hindu minority, where as it was more or less the same in 1951 census as it is today in Pakistan (compared to West Pakistan): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Census_in_Pakistan#1951
  • Relatively high fertility rates of Muslims, a phenomenon common across the globe
  • General migration to greener pastures, you'll find large communities in europe, north america, well established and educated, unlike how a refugee under duress would find themselves in
Now here is an exercise for you, list down religious progroms in the past 30 years, in india, in which 250 or more minority members lost their lives in a single event. That might, just might, tickle a neuron or two...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom