What's new

Who is Lt Gen Asim Munir, PM Shehbaz’s pick for army chief?

Catalystic

May 17, 2022
Country
Pakistan
mark my words he will put his predecessors to shame
Nah i think we have seen the worst already, now to get back on track and start fixing the shit…

Let all of us put faith in new officers in charge and give them time. We must support them right now in transition.

Remember we need them brave sons to protect the borders (as much as we’re pissed at their old predecessors).

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 3, 2008
Country
Pakistan
History says when ever PM chooses army chief that COAS was a reason for that PM to be ousted of govt hopefully this will not be the case this time

Enigma SIG

Feb 20, 2009
Country
Pakistan
Nah i think we have seen the worst already, now to get back on track and start fixing the shit…

Obligatory:

1669373861296.png

Azadkashmir

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 10, 2012
Country
Pakistan
bajwa will buy a big cake to share with you i mean his groupies before he goes to belgium to reap the rishwat paisay. there he will have paintings of him accepting bribes and brag how he was a ghulam general in the arm forces. maybe he should also make a tik tok video of himself singing god save the empire.

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Mar 21, 2007
Country
Pakistan
Institutions are driven and the drive of our organization is always conspiratorial. Civilian supremacy was never accepted. So Hafiz Sahib will not be different from Haji Sahib. Rather, two hands will be ahead. Soon we will say that Haji was right. Haji Sahib used to tear the shroud. Hafiz Sahib was sexually assaulted after tearing the shroud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom