What's new

Whatever

PeaceGen

Jun 2, 2012
Country
Netherlands
@santacatarinabr, hi, can you please post info about Brazilian spaceflight industry if it exists ?

"What do you see ?"

Hi, why would you disagree with the fact of NATO being the primary terrorist / criminal in the world ? Who for instance created Al Qaeda ?
we may have been partially responsible for arming alQuada and the Taliban to deal with Russian foreign influence operations, but groups like alQuada, the Taliban and ISIS created their own moral code which they seek to impose with much horrible violence upon others. that makes them a threat that has to get pruned from time to time.

if groups like the Taliban want peace and the absence of pruning strikes by foreign powers, all they need to do is let go of their desires to strike outside their own tribal areas, and respect the right of others, even inside Afghanistan, who want to live by another moral code.
I accidentally saw your message. If you edit and then quote the person, the person don;t get the notification.

That is the cycle like carbon/water cycle. The carelessness of the govt/NATO/US forces caused civilian casualties, which favoured terrorists. In return, they attacked our cities, them more aerial bombing on terrorists hide outs, which resulted civilian casualties there, and in return more bombing in our major cities (suicide bombings). The terrorists had sympathies by majority of the Pakistanis in 2002-03 otherwise.

Then, we launched a ground assault. Brick by brick we captured and destroyed terrorists hideouts. Meanwhile, we lost many precious lives, including two 3 stars generals. The cost was high, but terrorists couldn't recruit more as the cycle was broken.

Squeezed by all side, then terrorists attacked civilians, demanded money from civilians for their cause, forced them to disobey the govt, etc. which removed any sympathy what locals had for them.

The irony is that far right and extremists/fundamentalists, both misquote Quran for their objectives. Far right says that Quran preaches violence 'kill all the non-muslims'... so ban all muslims, expel them, etc. Extremists quote the same verse and say let's kill all non-muslims. :D

I told above that it is the way. The cost is high, but it breaks the cycle.
i'm very glad you agree with the need to prune terror training camps and their occupants whenever they become a threat to those who choose to live by other moral codes.

for this reason, i really hope the Pakistani government will reconsider letting NATO use their bases for drone operations (monitoring and pruning when necessary) against groups like the Taliban that shelter in Afghanistan.

Goenitz

Apr 28, 2014
Country
Pakistan
Taliban to deal with Russian foreign influence operations, but groups like alQuada, the Taliban and ISIS created their own moral code which they seek to impose
That is always true. You give enough power to groups/person then they bring their own agenda, History is full of that examples. Like a king granted to much power to his general, and the general took over.
It is the narrative/cause which matters. The narrative was that USSR are occupiers, so fighting against them is Jihad. Now, when US came, locals considered them occupier, and started fighting against them.

You know who published the 'Jihad literature'? , full of racism and hatred towards non-muslims (USSR) ?!! CIA did.
for this reason, i really hope the Pakistani government will reconsider letting NATO use their bases for drone operations
NATO or US forces bases may not be that much issue, but actually CIA operates the drones. They are notorious in their operations for 'national interests'. Also, the US has hired many contractors. So they don't follow any moral codes like a professional army. So this whole thing is messed up. no body now trusts the US forces in Pakistan. In fact, Pak govt/army/people blame US forces of arming TTP and baloch to fight against Pakistan. So, there is a huge trust deficit.

I hope everything can be normalised, but it seems over. The US has pushed Pakistan too much into China camp.

Bagheera

BANNED
Jan 16, 2013
Country
India
Other than Vishal Dadlani, Shekhar Ravjiani and Kiara Advani which Sindhis are there in Bollywood ?

About LK Advani, he was ostracized in the BJP the moment he said Jinnah was a secular person. Same happened with another BJP leader, Jaswant Singh.
Are you pretending? You seem to have good general knowledge but won't think of Sindhis in Bollywood.

Anyway I will mention my favourite and probably the best one. Who is the maker of that great movie Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.?

- PRTP GWD

jamahir

ELITE MEMBER
Jul 9, 2014
Country
India
Are you pretending? You seem to have good general knowledge but won't think of Sindhis in Bollywood.
Not at all pretending. There are the Punjabis ( Kapoors and all ), the Kashmiris ( Bhatts ) and the Muslims.

Anyway I will mention my favourite and probably the best one. Who is the maker of that great movie Munna Bhai M.B.B.S.?
OK, Rajkumar Hirani. Who else ? It's not that I am deliberately not thinking of them.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom