• Friday, December 13, 2019

What PML(N) did with Manchester of Pakistan

Discussion in 'Pakistani Siasat' started by Shahzaz ud din, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Shahzaz ud din

Shahzaz ud din SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +9 / 8,435 / -0
    Pakistan
    What PML(N) did with Manchester of Pakistan

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. shahbaz baig

shahbaz baig SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4 / 3,881 / -0
    Pakistan
    political gain is every where now a days in pakistan....
    Shame on PPP, PMLN, PTI, and all political parties..

Dont you know if pakistan build hydro, coal, wind, solar powers plants with the borrowed money it will cost 5 to 15 rupies. And avarage unit cost would be 8 to 10 rupies..
    Which would be depand on dollor fluctuations.

We are also helpless to import expensive Gas. So obviously how pakistan can compete with other regional countries now????? But pakistan will compete in future inshallah..

Bakwaas krwalo sab sy.. Oullo k pathy hain sab..

Balochistan is demanding RS 1 billions from faderal govt.. Formed the new political party.
    Sindh Govt is pressurizing on balochistan to withdraw its claim of Kute Ji Qabar..
    Federal Govt is not listning Balochistan's demands and concerns...
    And on the other hand we are observing the new waves of militancy in balochistan.

I personally see that there are more drawbacks in 18 amandment then the fruitful benefits.. 18 amandment would be fruitful only if we have mature political parties... (but we cant touch it now in this current circumstances)...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  3. Path-Finder

Path-Finder ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 21,633 / -7
    Pakistan
    any reps of tooi want to educate us on economy?

4. omaromar

omaromar FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 895 / -1
    Until and unless both unShareefs (and their likes Zardaris etc) are hung for their crimes (murders, treason, theft, etc etc) nothing will change in Pakistan. Until then this is just another daytime TV show.

Not only that, all properties/wealth of all their supporters should be confiscated. Let them beg and rot on the streets like the poor in Pakistan have to.

I swear to God I'm not sure if Deep State even exists in Pakistan, and if it cares at all if it does exist.

Hang these bastards. All of them.

I remember reading about what Khumeni said when they started hanging everyone connected to the Shah's regime from the top dogs all the way to the lowly clerks who were accused or SUSPECTED of corruption. I don't remember exact words but it was something along the lines of, and I paraphrase here: If they are indeed innocent then God will grant them paradise. But if they were guilty in anyway then I could not let these snakes live for another day.

Anyways, I would say lets not lose hope.

But:

Jis khait say dehqaan ko muyassaar naa ho roti,

Uss khait Kay harr gosha at gandum ko jalaa dau.