What's new

What Can Biden's Plan Do for Poverty? Look to Bangladesh.

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 4, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
The problem is the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies have the Congress in their pcokets. A Medicare for All bill will not pass until corrupt politicians are thrown out.
What amazes me is that the drug companies in the US are skinning people alive. Any common anti-inflammation drug made in Bangladesh, which passes US standards (I know about BEXIMCO Pharma) costs 1/10th that of what it costs in the US, I have seen this myself.

Drug companies in the US are making money on the backs of destitute poor people, hand over fist. Only because congress and senate won't tackle drug companies because they are on the take from these companies (Medicine lobby).

Very sad.

The poor in the US should get generics at at least 1/10th what it costs to get regular full price drugs but they cannot. Sometimes people cannot eat, because they have to buy meds.

F-6 enthusiast

Feb 27, 2021
Country
Bangladesh
The problem is the health insurance and pharmaceutical companies have the Congress in their pcokets. A Medicare for All bill will not pass until corrupt politicians are thrown out.
That Bernie sanders guy was cheated out of the DNC nomination cause he promised to take on the pharma mafia. i knew ppl who said that bernie was cheated in the Iowa caucus by party bigwigs. He was making too much sense

Shame on them and the ppl who believed their lies.

Destranator

Jul 20, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
That Bernie sanders guy was cheated out of the DNC nomination cause he promised to take on the pharma mafia. i knew ppl who said that bernie was cheated in the Iowa caucus by party bigwigs. He was making too much sense

Shame on them and the ppl who believed their lies.
Major corporations begged their poster boy Obama to intervene, so he did. He called up all the establishment candidates (Buttigeg, Klobucher, Castro, etc.) to force them to drop out and endorse Biden.

Destranator

Jul 20, 2018
Country
Bangladesh
What amazes me is that the drug companies in the US are skinning people alive. Any common anti-inflammation drug made in Bangladesh, which passes US standards (I know about BEXIMCO Pharma) costs 1/10th that of what it costs in the US, I have seen this myself.

Drug companies in the US are making money on the backs of destitute poor people, hand over fist. Only because congress and senate won't tackle drug companies because they are on the take from these companies (Medicine lobby).

Very sad.

The poor in the US should get generics at at least 1/10th what it costs to get regular full price drugs but they cannot. Sometimes people cannot eat, because they have to buy meds.
This is because the Congress and executive branch do not allow FDA to negotiate drug prices. The same insulin manufactured by the same US factories are sold for 12 times more in the US compared to its price in Canada.
Diabetics often travel to Canada to smuggle in their own insulin.

Watch this:

F-6 enthusiast

Feb 27, 2021
Country
Bangladesh
Major corporations begged their poster boy Obama to intervene, so he did. He called up all the establishment candidates (Buttigeg, Klobucher, Castro, etc.) to force them to drop out and endorse Biden.
Bernie had the perfect winning strategy. He would have won the red states no question.
Pete Buttchug used some shady app to Steal the iowa caucus. You know the kind of stuff countries get sanctioned for. Let's not even talk Obama and Jim clyburn. Did i even mention Warren and her stupid spoiler campaign ?
Clyburn convinced the the predominantly black voters in SC to vote biden for ''electability''. lol enjoy fascism in 2024.

Some gao geram in BD has better water quality than Flint, Michigan.

Michael Corleone

ELITE MEMBER
Oct 27, 2014
Country
Bangladesh
Bangladeshis have a deep sense of duty, of self respect and obligation
More like decentralized debt. Bangladeshis do not have any of the three qualities you mentioned. If 7 of your neighbors have to pay your debt, then those 7 becomes sour with you and so on.

Bangladeshis are more like donkeys, you can pull a great deal of cargo on them, but the donkey won’t move it for you until you beat the crap out of it.
There's always some odd ball journalist ,considering the HDI,infrastructure,health care system,per capita income and public health statistics, it's like the bottom rung of states in Asia,get real. One of the last nation to look for reduction in poverty in developing economies in Asia is BD.
They should look to india instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom