What's new

Western media LIES about China

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
Western media LIES about China
In this video I discuss my thoughts on how I feel that western media is so very negative when it reports about China. Almost all the news I read in the negative press is either negative or sometimes just not true. There will be videos on this channel that you won't want to miss out on so move your mouse a few inches over to that subscribe button to join our community.

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
This guy is probably paid by the Chinese government. :enjoy:
Whoever speak positive about China must be paid by China, almost all foreigners who live in China, guys or girls, all talk positive about their experience in China postively, you guys can use youtobe search to verify my this statement, so they are all paid by China, this is exactly what this video is talking about, westerners are just a bunch of brainwashed fools.

Hamartia Antidote

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 17, 2013
Country
United States
Whoever speak positive about China must be paid by China, almost all foreigners who live in China, guys or girls, all talk positive about their experience in China postively
LOL! You don’t realize he’s just parroting the typical Chinese response here when somebody makes a video with a criticism of China (like SerpentZA...whose doctor wife BTW has flown to the US to have her baby because she doesn’t trust Chinese hospitals)

Last edited:

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Nov 4, 2011
Country
China
LOL! You don’t realize he’s just parroting the typical Chinese response here when somebody makes a video with a criticism of China (like SerpentZA...whose doctor wife BTW has flown to the US to have her baby because she doesn’t trust Chinese hospitals)
I don't know what you are talking abut and I search the youtube and I got this..

gambit

PROFESSIONAL
Apr 28, 2009
Country
United States
Whoever speak positive about China must be paid by China, almost all foreigners who live in China, guys or girls, all talk positive about their experience in China postively, you guys can use youtobe search to verify my this statement, so they are all paid by China, this is exactly what this video is talking about, westerners are just a bunch of brainwashed fools.
You guys are the ones who believes the omnipotence of the CIA...:lol:

Globenim

Aug 19, 2011
Country
China
Oh no someone pointed some simple truth. All without hiding behind 10 layers of "anonymous" citations picked up by U.S. government funded "indpendent non government" organizations and "independent" U.S. government funded "free" new sources.

He must be tricked by the Chinese state to say that!
Report him immediately and suppress his speech with some shadow ban and defunding!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)