What's new

West is pushing china and Russia together

donkeykong

Mar 2, 2020
Country
China
China and Russia have had many huge war games together and their presidents are said to be best friends. Both nations are under sanctions by the West. But this divide is a lot deeper then just simple politics.

To be truthful the West has always mistreated the Russians from the very beginning. From the early days of calling them Slavs (slaves) to calling them mongrel bastards during the middle ages due to their occupation by Mongol Tatar forces. Even the Nazis paraded captured russian soldiers around Germany to show how they are not pure like them. The mistreatment has now culminated in the West trying to destroy traditional Russian values and trying to replace it with liberal values in which the Russians are adamantly against. After a thousand years of mistreatment and looked down upon, there is good reason for the russians to distrust the western powers.

China similarly has suffered greatly by the western forces, especially British for centuries and continue to be under a propaganda siege by the West. West says they are against the ccp but what they really mean is that they want china to fall hard. After all the ccp is made of Chinese people.

By mistreating these proud people and attacking their country and culture, the West hopes to destroy them but when it comes to backing up what you say with real action. The West has much more to lose then the Russian and Chinese and a world war 3 will be unlikely as the liberal folks of the West don't seem like they have the stomach for a war in which hundreds of millions may die. The West greatest weapon is there propaganda because their people wish to avoid a full scale war at all cost. You can't persuade millenials to die 6000miles from home for no good reason.

All china and Russia has to do is keep playing their war games and threaten the West with a full military alliance to make them back down.

donkeykong

Mar 2, 2020
Country
China
I have no doubt that if the West tries to alienate china. China would have no repercussions in creating 100k hydrogen nukes. After All if you take my business away, you can't threaten me with anything, anymore.

UKBengali

ELITE MEMBER
May 29, 2011
Country
Bangladesh
I have no doubt that if the West tries to alienate china. China would have no repercussions in creating 100k hydrogen nukes. After All if you take my business away, you can't threaten me with anything, anymore.

100K hydrogen nukes would be very expensive to build and maintain.

2-3K is more than enough to achieve MAD.

donkeykong

Mar 2, 2020
Country
China
100K hydrogen nukes would be very expensive to build and maintain.

2-3K is more than enough to achieve MAD.
Russia and America has 6k each not all hydrogen ones of course. Maybe a safe 10k, follow In Russia footsteps so the West can never drag you down with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom