What's new

West inciting racial war in Singapore?

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
I have a solution for integrating arrogant indians - make mandarin the language of singapore and drop english.

English may make indians think they dont have to care about chinese singaporeans that much . what do you guys think of it ? @Mista
Make Mandarin the administrative language and drop English to "integrate arrogant Indians"?

What a dumb suggestion, sorry.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Ah... yet another text book answer of "blame the foreigners", "scapegoating foreigners"....etc, when MOM Singapore admit extremely bias hiring favoring just one nation (out of entire world)

Go look at how many US companies went down shyt hole because of H1B. Latest is Intel. TSMC using local Taiwanese Chinese beat Intel like nobody today.

Go cry for Intel and see how Chinese rise in semi-con. US is hopeless also
You need to work on your world view and racism is not a good thing. Entire world learnt its lessons. US companies are doing very well and foreign labor is important part of it. US govt holds those H1b's by their balls and they need to justify again and again with onerous documentation that they are needed by us economy.
What other nation companies are doing well - british? french? - apart from china there is no real competition to USA in hitech or even something as low tech as fast food industry or culture.

In this post you are complaining about high end jobs but other posts against lower end poor indians show that you simply cant stand another human of another culture or skin color. You are not even able to articulate your problem without resorting to racism.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Make Mandarin the administrative language and drop English to "integrate arrogant Indians"?

What a dumb suggestion, sorry.
Do you agree with my conclusions that singaporeans are generally salty or unhappy despite high income. Or is it incorrect - i am not hundred percent sure myself just basing on what i gather online.

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
Do you agree with my conclusions that singaporeans are generally salty or unhappy despite high income.
Happiness is a state of mind and doesn't necessarily depend on income. The Malays are generally 'happier' and contended with life than the Chinese despite having lower incomes.

But yeah, Singaporeans in general have high expectations of everything and we call ourselves a nation of complainers.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
And every year thousand of cases of romance killing because a Dalit race romance with you lowly Indian Brahmin.

This is happening in Singapore slow motion.

No one in this world is as low as Indians.

WTF i am reporting this post. such a juvenile guy with serious problems.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Happiness is a state of mind and doesn't necessarily depend on income. The Malays are generally 'happier' and contended with life than the Chinese despite having lower incomes.

But yeah, Singaporeans in general have high expectations of everything and we call ourselves a nation of complainers.

I did not mean individual happiness but like general dissatisfaction(especially based on ethnic identities) with how their society is moving despite having achieved so much in last few decades by most parameters.

If that is indeed the case then there may be deeper issues.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
And every year thousand of cases of romance killing because a Dalit race romance with you lowly Indian Brahmin.

This is happening in Singapore slow motion.

No one in this world is as low as Indians.

Those are well known issues - no one is denying them - are you really trying to teach me about situation in india?. Half my posts berate indian racism. But that does not mean you get to berate and show hate on poor indian laborers on whom singapore state exercises full control through visa, law and order etc.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Those are well known issues - no one is denying them - are you really trying to teach me about situation in india?. Half my posts berate indian racism. But that does not mean you get to berate and show hate on poor indian laborers on whom singapore state exercises full control through visa, law and order etc.

Even forumers in Indians complain racism on hiring. Your high caste like Bose, Acharya, Reddy hire one another, depriving the low caste.

You Indian Vile still compain others of racism.

Singapore should keep you nut guys out.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Even forumers in Indians complain racism on hiring. Your high caste like Bose, Acharya, Reddy hire one another, depriving the low caste.

You Indian Vile still compain others of racism.

Singapore should keep you nut guys out.
Yes and i did give a solution to that. Adopt mandarin - indians are used to using english to justify their racism. Maybe thats not best solution - or ask your government(are you singaporean?) to stop taking immigrants but you cant make posts dehumanizing vulnerable poor immigrants like that. Thats shameful.

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
I did not mean individual happiness but like general dissatisfaction(especially based on ethnic identities) with how their society is moving despite having achieved so much in last few decades by most parameters.

If that is indeed the case then there may be deeper issues.
Ethnic divides exist but are overblown on the internet, especially with losers in life like Song Hong intentionally spreading fakes news and sowing discord. 1 account is not enough, he has to create 3 accounts.

1599279821980.png

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
When people give Indian slump dog a living they kick out their host. Then destroy companies.

Everyone in the world who commented in this conduct are loving critics to help Indians instrospect. Out of love and not racism.

China are smarter. They dont hire you guys.

Yes and i did give a solution to that. Adopt mandarin - indians are used to using english to justify their racism. Maybe thats not best solution - or ask your government(are you singaporean?) to stop taking immigrants but you cant make posts dehumanizing vulnerable poor immigrants like that. Thats shameful.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
When people give Indian slump dog a living they kick out their host. Then destroy companies.

Everyone in the world who commented in this conduct are loving critics to help Indians instrospect. Out of love and not racism.

China are smarter. They dont hire you guys.
I dont think you are a "loving critic" - there is something off about you. Its one thing critcizing indian culture or nation but quiet another hating the simple presence of a human who just happens to be from india. Had enough of you anyway.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
TSMC prosper by hiring 99% Taiwanese Chinese, beating Intel who hire the best talent all over the world. And Huawei until recently hire mostly 2nd tier graduates. The best went US.

The failure of Singapore in many high tech engineering is the stupidity of elite leaders.

Last edited:

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
I dont think you are a "loving critic" - there is something off about you. Its one thing critcizing indian culture or nation but quiet another hating the simple presence of a human who just happens to be from india. Had enough of you anyway.
You can add him to your ignore list as well. He's just a troll bitter with life, and this isn't his first account lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom