What's new

West inciting racial war in Singapore?

zectech

Aug 12, 2018
Country
Italy
After the vitriolic hatred of East Asians by nazis such as trump, this neo-liberal 'U B waycist!' is not going to work.

They want to destroy China with multiculturalism. If you hate somebody enough, you invite savages to their neighborhood who commit violent crimes. This is what happened to Italian neighborhoods in the US, the CiA deliberated destroyed them with multiculturalism, because Italian Catholics were a threat because we had freedom and community. So sharecroppers were sent to destroy Catholic ethnic neighborhoods. And the whole time 'you are not suppose to be racist' as your community is ravaged and your cultural identity is destroyed. It is social engineering of the civilized people like China and Vietnam and Singapore to reject who they are and not to reject outsiders who want to destroy them and make them slaves.

Multiculturalism is the path of slavery to the civilized and the path of slave owning for the savages. There are superior cultures, the peaceful innocent people. And they have every right to hate those who bring crime, nazism and hatred to peaceful communities.

There is good seed and there is bad seed.

ZeEa5KPul

Jul 13, 2017
Country
Canada
What's happening in Singapore is ultimately China's fault. It's China's fault in a historical sense for failing to industrialize and properly colonize those lands, and it remains China's fault because it's not yet powerful enough to expel the Anglo filth from the region and establish the Sinic hegemony. But soon... soon China will rise to its rightful place and all these historical wrongs will be put right. 天下 will return.

sinait

Oct 22, 2016
Country
Singapore
He is simply jealous.

This are good, hard working people :angel:. And they are so nice, SG companies are falling over themselves to hire them.
I see it as very smart to employ these CHEAP FOREIGN WORKERS to slog for us and now DISCARD SOME OF THEM when we need these jobs ourselves now with this pandemic recession.

Cheap Foreign workers to save or earn lots of $$ for us and some for themselves while times are good.
Imagine how many of us will be without jobs if there are no foreigner seat warmers to DISCARD in these bad times.
WIN WIN.

But we still need lots of foreign workers for specialty skills jobs, sweat jobs, and clearing the rubbish and sewage that locals will shun.
No locals will tolerate living conditions of cramping 20 to 1 room that these poor souls had to endure to save cost for our employers.
I appreciate them but the problem is too many of them and the ODOR that they carry.
They crowd our public places so much that I don't attend our National Day celebrations anymore.
Luckily we will have less of them from now onwards.

Some 200,000 low-wage foreign workers live in dormitories that pack up to 20 men in a single room, NGOs say

Last edited:

Char

Mar 31, 2018
Country
China
After the vitriolic hatred of East Asians by nazis such as trump, this neo-liberal 'U B waycist!' is not going to work.

They want to destroy China with multiculturalism. If you hate somebody enough, you invite savages to their neighborhood who commit violent crimes. This is what happened to Italian neighborhoods in the US, the CiA deliberated destroyed them with multiculturalism, because Italian Catholics were a threat because we had freedom and community. So sharecroppers were sent to destroy Catholic ethnic neighborhoods. And the whole time 'you are not suppose to be racist' as your community is ravaged and your cultural identity is destroyed. It is social engineering of the civilized people like China and Vietnam and Singapore to reject who they are and not to reject outsiders who want to destroy them and make them slaves.

Multiculturalism is the path of slavery to the civilized and the path of slave owning for the savages. There are superior cultures, the peaceful innocent people. And they have every right to hate those who bring crime, nazism and hatred to peaceful communities.

There is good seed and there is bad seed.
Multiculturalism is a tool of US to make rest of world fragmented physically or logically, then US capitalists can easily control the world, Europe is also a victim.

Char

Mar 31, 2018
Country
China
What's happening in Singapore is ultimately China's fault. It's China's fault in a historical sense for failing to industrialize and properly colonize those lands, and it remains China's fault because it's not yet powerful enough to expel the Anglo filth from the region and establish the Sinic hegemony. But soon... soon China will rise to its rightful place and all these historical wrongs will be put right. 天下 will return.
While becoming more developed people are not willing to do manual labor, this is also an important reason, same in other developed countries.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
There is no such things as no one willing to do the job. It is just a pretext by the elites to import foreigners. Modern economics theory elites worships state that scarcity never occur. Eventually it will reach economics equilibrium.

People are even volunteering to be suicide bomber if the price is right.

Unfortunately too many peasants are stupid. The intellects are all bought up by elites.

Flooding country with mass migration is simply wage arbitration, and more nefariously, manipulating ethnic tension by elites.

While becoming more developed people are not willing to do manual labor, this is also an important reason, same in other developed countries.

Last edited:

Realtalk108

Jan 19, 2017
Country
India
I see it as very smart to employ these CHEAP FOREIGN WORKERS to slog for us and now DISCARD SOME OF THEM when we need these jobs ourselves now with this pandemic recession.

Cheap Foreign workers to save or earn lots of $$ for us and some for themselves while times are good.
Imagine how many of us will be without jobs if there are no foreigner seat warmers to DISCARD in these bad times.
WIN WIN.

But we still need lots of foreign workers for specialty skills jobs, sweat jobs, and clearing the rubbish and sewage that locals will shun.
No locals will tolerate living conditions of cramping 20 to 1 room that these poor souls had to endure to save cost for our employers.
I appreciate them but the problem is too many of them and the ODOR that they carry.
They crowd our public places so much that I don't attend our National Day celebrations anymore.
Luckily we will have less of them from now onwards.

Some 200,000 low-wage foreign workers live in dormitories that pack up to 20 men in a single room, NGOs say
Well yeah. But if you import a bunch of rural Indians by the metric tonne, don't complain when they behave as they are expected to.

May be you should try other countries. Burma, Pak, BD etc.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Singapore minister Josephine Teo cry as she speaks on topic that Singaporeans were kick out by foreigners in workplace.

Only @Mista and Indians are happy.

The Ministry of Manpower (MOM) intends to review the hiring practices of companies whose "Singaporean core has been weakening", as well as those whose Employment Pass (EP) and S Pass workforce are "overly concentrated" from a single foreign nationality source, said Manpower Minister Josephine Teo.

Tearing as she concluded her speech, Mrs Teo said that just as workers care for their families and loved ones, the manpower ministry also has the best interests of workers in mind.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
While PAP was quick to ban China visitors.

Indians are virus. They are the champion responsible for COVID 19 import in Singapore. No demerit points against India (China has a travel demerit points).

Singapore is now a colony of India. Peranakan love virus who hate "Chinese-1962".

No more further draconian measure was done to prevent Indian virus. PAP want Singapore to catch virus.

Peranakan/Anglicized Chinese is a disgusting crackpot race. They love Indians. They are out to destroy Singapore.

Given the racism of PAP in favor of Indians against Singaporeans, it would be a matter of time before revolution.

Singapore is hopeless country.

@Mista

1599273202399.png

1599272164707.png

1599273299631.png

1599273033004.png

1599272968647.png

Attachments

Last edited:

ZeEa5KPul

Jul 13, 2017
Country
Canada
Singapore needs to deal with migrant Indian labour appropriately, i.e., regular beatings by police, shocking them with cattle prods, etc. It's the only way these beasts learn.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Anglicized Chinese are the most stupid and worthless people. Look at the instant-noodle head of HK.

They rather be slave and dog of white man than to stand up.

They worship Indians.

That is why Mao is a great man.

Mao kill lots of white imperialist in Korea. Defeated white man. Mao defeat India.

Long live Mao.
Long live Mao.
Long live Mao.

Singapore needs to deal with migrant Indian labour appropriately, i.e., regular beatings by police, shocking them with cattle prods, etc. It's the only way these beasts learn.

Char

Mar 31, 2018
Country
China
Anglicized Chinese are the most stupid and worthless people. Look at the instant-noodle head of HK.

They rather be slave and dog of white man than to stand up.

They worship Indians.

That is why Mao is a great man.

Mao kill lots of white imperialist in Korea. Defeated white man. Mao defeat India.

Long live Mao.
Long live Mao.
Long live Mao.
If Singapore wants to be a hub of west capital it has to please the West even the West is undermining Singapore. Of course there are also some people brainwashed.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
hmm interesting thread. I did notice that singapore despite being a wealthy city does not give a happy vibe i see in mainland chinese cities. The standard scapegoat seems to be indian immigrants who may not even be 1-2% (i am not counting tamils who have been there for generations) or at most 5 %. while many indians can be super annoying there is deeper problem within singapore if they are getting so annoyed even when theese indians dont commit a crime.

While i dont have anything to say about poor indians coming for manual jobs for temporary times - i generally side with anyone who is exploited or poor. I have a solution for integrating arrogant indians - make mandarin the language of singapore and drop english.

English may make indians think they dont have to care about chinese singaporeans that much . what do you guys think of it ? @Mista

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Ah... yet another text book answer of "blame the foreigners", "scapegoating foreigners"....etc, when MOM Singapore admit extremely bias hiring favoring just one nation (out of entire world)

Go look at how many US companies went down shyt hole because of H1B. Latest is Intel. TSMC using local Taiwanese Chinese beat Intel like nobody today.

Go cry for Intel and see how Chinese rise in semi-con. US is hopeless also

hmm interesting thread. I did notice that singapore despite being a wealthy city does not give a happy vibe i see in mainland chinese cities. The standard scapegoat seems to be indian immigrants who may not even be 1-2% (i am not counting tamils who have been there for generations) or at most 5 %. while many indians can be super annoying there is deeper problem within singapore if they are getting so annoyed even when theese indians dont commit a crime.

While i dont have anything to say about poor indians coming for manual jobs for temporary times - i generally side with anyone who is exploited or poor. I have a solution for integrating arrogant indians - make mandarin the language of singapore and drop english.

English may make indians think they dont have to care about chinese singaporeans that much . what do you guys think of it ? @Mista

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom