What's new

West inciting racial war in Singapore?

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
You can add him to your ignore list as well. He's just a troll bitter with life, and this isn't his first account lmao.

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
The worse racists are Brahmins.

Go fcuk the hereditary Devdasi prostitute from Dalit race you pedophile Indians.
You can add him to your ignore list as well. He's just a troll bitter with life, and this isn't his first account lmao.

@waz

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Indians hiring racism is so obvious. Not sure why there is still anything need to be discussed.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
TSMC prosper by hiring 99% Taiwanese Chinese, beating Intel who hire the best talent all over the world. And Huawei until recently hire mostly 2nd tier graduates. The best went US.

The failure of Singapore in many high tech engineering is the stupidity of elite leadership.
So "ethnic chinese" is the secret sauce ? then how come china was so poor in 18th and 19th and a good deal of 20th centur
Ethnic divides exist but are overblown on the internet, especially with losers in life like Song Hong intentionally spreading fakes news and sowing discord. 1 account is not enough, he has to create 3 accounts.

View attachment 666770

In that case i will go quiet. It will be quiet cocky of me to offer suggestions to what is obviously a prosperous society with a well adjusted population with occasional human tendencies of complaining.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
So "ethnic chinese" is the secret sauce ? then how come china was so poor in 18th and 19th and a good deal of 20th centur

In that case i will go quiet. It will be quiet cocky of me to offer suggestions to what is obviously a prosperous society with a well adjusted population with occasional human tendencies of complaining.
For the entire human history China was the richest in the whole world, until from 1700- 2000s.

Else how could she keep such a big unitary state almost continuously.

As late as mid 1600 Dutch was defeated by Chinese general Koxinga. Koxinga took Taiwan henceforth. That is a decisive incidence that Taiwan belongs to China.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
For the entire human history China was the richest in the whole world, until from 1700- 2000s.

Else how could she keep such a big unitary state almost continuously.

As late as mid 1600 Dutch was defeated by Chinese general Koxinga. Koxinga took Taiwan henceforth. That is a decisive incidence that Taiwan belongs to China.
are you trying to argue that chinese are a biologically superior race ? mao the communist would turn in its grave. you really are no different from brahmins who beleive they are gods on earth.

Mista

Jun 9, 2016
Country
Singapore
Go fcuk the hereditary Devdasi prostitute from Dalit race you pedophile Indians.
WTF i am reporting this post. such a juvenile guy with serious problems.
every year thousand of cases of romance killing because a Dalit race romance with you lowly Indian Brahmin.

Look at his past accounts which got banned, like wtf is wrong with him LOL.

At least once you convert to Islam and shout Mohamad is prophet, the persecution against you grind to a halt. The Northern Dravidians converted to "Aryans" (aka Dalits) for 3000 years and their are even be shit on more severely.
Patels are not the lower caste but somewhere near the middle. Dalits are lower caste.

One thing Indians do well in white man land is because they are out of the shit hole culture they themselves created.
Kuan Yew is a proponent of caste system, and for this, he is a shitbag of humanity. He is an admirer of Indian caste system. He introduce all measures so that high caste can breed and the low caste get shit.
PAP tell us we are stupid and lazy and all jobs must go to foreigners. Singaporeans are made dalits.
In short, Singapore is a dalit land, created by neo Brahma, Kuan Yew.
The influence of India in SE Asia is overwhelmingly negative. There were still satti (widow burning) and caste system in Indonesia and everywhere Hindus landed.

Hindu civilization should be exterminated. Good thing Indonesian get rid of Hindus.
Shame to you Singapore. Singapore is a country promoting caste system and religious hatred.
Child rape is a big industry in India, feeding the parasitic Brahmins, with the vagina of Dalits Devdasi.
Indians have a pedophille industry as they covert the holes of hundreds of thousands similar 2 young girls below.

The Brahmins are liars pimps and satan incarnate claiming that these people who make love with these Devdasi can be cleanse off sin.

These Dalits girls are being deflower by Brahmins as young as 12 or even lower.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Look at his past accounts which got banned, like wtf is wrong with him LOL.
hmmm...interesting - he has more colorful dimensions than i though. And i actually agree with him on brahmins and devadasis - i just dont agree taking it on a poor indian laborer doing a honest days work in singapore just because he gawked at women on beach.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
Like it or not the PAP government of Singapore is losing power for protecting Brahmin caste system. This is a manifestation of Peranakan Chinese PAP are the most non-racist and the most crackpot scvm.

Cant believe it. Peranakan Chinese defending Indians and encourage them to impose caste system in Singapore. @Mista is another such worthless guy.

This should alleviate Indian concern that Singaporeans are racist.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
hmmm...interesting - he has more colorful dimensions than i though. And i actually agree with him on brahmins and devadasis - i just dont agree taking it on a poor indian laborer doing a honest days work in singapore just because he gawked at women on beach.
I have never write bad about the low caste menial worker

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
Like it or not the PAP government of Singapore is losing power for protecting Brahmin caste system. This is a manifestation of Peranakan Chinese PAP are the most non-racist and the most crackpot scvm.

Cant believe it. Peranakan Chinese defending Indians and encourage them to impose caste system in Singapore. @Mista is another such worthless guy.

This should alleviate Indian concern that Singaporeans are racist.

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
1-2% indian immigrants can be annoying but they cannot impose caste system on singapore - they simply dont have the power to impose such a venal system. But you are saying singapore government encourages them to do it - i believe it is just a crackpot theory.

Song Hong

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Country
Viet Nam
1-2% indian immigrants can be annoying but they cannot impose caste system on singapore - they simply dont have the power to impose such a venal system. But you are saying singapore government encourages them to do it - i believe it is just a crackpot theory.

5% of Brahmin impose caste system in India.

India merits a revolution to shed blood of Brahmin. I dont care if this is cruel. India need a Lenin, Stalin Mao and Ho Chi Minh.

letsrock

Mar 10, 2019
Country
United States
5% of Brahmin impose caste system in India.

India merits a revolution to shed blood of Brahmin. I dont care if this is cruel. India need a Lenin, Stalin Mao and Ho Chi Minh.
Unfortunately something about indian soil that a lot of people on it never craves justice. Other than justice they want everything - money, english language, space voyage, technology, films, sex . But say justice and they reacts like you said a vulgar word. There are some very good and excellent people there though.

Because they cannot establish justice they are unable to get any of the things they want and are forced to migrate.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom