What's new

Welcome Moonlight as Think Tank Analyst

Blue Marlin

Jul 7, 2015
Country
United Kingdom
Naa just an average person earning bread n butter by doing 3 type of work as 1 doesn't cover all my living expenses :cry:
ever looked at the stock exchange? i made 5 figures just from that alone last year ok it was only £12000 but i blame brexit for that.

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Degree, degree hoti hai, fake ho ya real! :lol:

Welcome to TTA Moonlight!

Just a reminder, you don't need a PHD to be a TTA here. You just need to be well behaved, articulate and not an ARSE like @vcheng, oh wait. :D
Name calling from Webby? Tsk Tsk. But I am not surprised. How sadly typical. :D

WebMaster

ADMINISTRATOR
Jun 25, 2016
Country
Pakistan
Name calling from Webby? Tsk Tsk. But I am not surprised. How sadly typical. :D
You are notorious for being a pain in the *** and whining about PDF and Pakistan at large. Nothing wrong with that but does make you look like Tarek Fateh kind. But Tarek Fateh is an asshole... and you are a little better. :D

Zibago

ELITE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2012
Country
Pakistan
You are notorious for being a pain in the *** and whining about PDF and Pakistan at large. Nothing wrong with that but does make you look like Tarek Fateh kind. But Tarek Fateh is an asshole... and you are a little better. :D
There are Tarik Phatus and then there Tarik Phatus wannabe :D

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 29, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Badnaam agar hongey tau kia naam na ho ga? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)