• Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Weapon of choice for first strike ? Land , Air or Sea ?

Discussion in 'Pakistan Strategic Forces' started by Starlord, Aug 29, 2019.

1. The Accountant

The Accountant SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +15 / 5,765 / -0
    Pakistan
    I also hope this but unfortunately, slowly and gradually we are moving towards that.

We have a government in India that has extreme rightest religious elements that will go any length to clear sub-continents from all non-hindus. THey have significant power and irony is a majority of people of India support them. BJP has somehow brain washed Indians that Pakistan is the source of all the Indian problems and this is in the heart of most of the Indians. If a miss conception is so common it became a reality. I think the situation will not be changing anytime sooner and once we get something more insane then Modi he will wage a war against Pakistan ...

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. WarKa DaNG

WarKa DaNG FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 639 / -0
    Pakistan
    When will the war start out, hope to see indians wiped out

3. NA71

NA71 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 1,033 / -0
    full scale war is rare possibility.....but fierce high paced localized exchange of firepower is most likely the scenario on LoC..... both sides are extra cautious and will try to hold their horses .....

4. Cool_Soldier

Cool_Soldier FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 511 / -0
    Pakistan
    It is insane to talk about use of Nuclear weapons from either side. First strike will be foolish decision but now both sides are considering this option that creates much fear and uncertainty.
    It leads towards a need of reliable second strike Three dimensional attack capability.
    Both countries possess it to some extent.

So, whether you are first runner or the Second, ultimate destruction would be waiting.:cool:

5. sohail.ishaque

sohail.ishaque FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1 / 693 / -0
    Pakistan
    I agree with that. I think the war will remain within the regions of IOK and azad Kashmir and the border skirmishes will take place on the whole border.

Very soon.. its inevitable

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. SABRE

SABRE FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5 / 622 / -0
    Pakistan
    I think you have captured the soul of the next conflict. Whatever happens, we must dictate the terms of the next war & maintain the upper hand on the escalation ladder. Our priority should be to first ensure that the war remains limited to Kashmir theatre but if at any point we feel the Indians might open other fronts we should preempt the offence or defence in those theatres.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Dil Pakistan

Dil Pakistan SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,762 / -0
    Pakistan
    Weapon of choice for first strike should be to isolate RSS / Modi ideology in the world.