What's new

Washington DC historical speech of PM Imran Khan

mastaan

Mar 30, 2011
Country
India
You guys are blessed with some of the best voices and mix of modern singing with sufi qalam in it.. for an Urdu speaker, it is a bliss (even on this side of the border)... Not sure why, but i am tuned in :P and will not troll at these lovely voices... Reminds me of growing up in the hills and listening to some of these people and am an IK fan anyways (the cricketer)

Longhorn

Feb 22, 2019
Country
Pakistan
Guys dont waste your time on the same speech. Maen NRO nahi doan ga. Maen choron ko nahi choron ga. Maen maen maen................infinity.
I hope those are the first words he utters. Music to any patriotic Pakistani's ears.

You guys are blessed with some of the best voices and mix of modern singing with sufi qalam in it.. for an Urdu speaker, it is a bliss (even on this side of the border)... Not sure why, but i am tuned in :P and will not troll at these lovely voices... Reminds me of growing up in the hills and listening to some of these people and am an IK fan anyways (the cricketer)
You should become a fan of IK the politician. It is people with vision such as he that will bring peace to the sub continent. I hope someone with the same vision will rise on your side of the border.
Countries don't prosper, regions do.

mastaan

Mar 30, 2011
Country
India
I hope those are the first words he utters. Music to any patriotic Pakistani's ears.

You should become a fan of IK the politician. It is people with vision such as he that will bring peace to the sub continent. I hope someone with the same vision will rise on your side of the border.
Countries don't prosper, regions do.
Peace is inevitable... Question is when.. (let's do the rest on another thread, another day).. You guys should enjoy it tonight :-)

Yankee-stani

Aug 22, 2018
Country
Pakistan
How can they? IK didn't take an airplane full of lifafa sahafis with on US yatra where they use to do shopping on our tax money.
When will he be speaking what channel I should watch is it on State TV(PTV) any better quality stream again it's for my pops I don't watch TV that much my pops isnt into streaming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)