Their are many ways.After watching the video a few questions arise here
1. How did Afghan Taliban get an advanced sniper gun
2. How did they get thermal scope to go wit the gun
3. How did they get the equipment to record events through the thermal scope
4. Could this be a staged event to shift blame on the Taliban to an incident that was actually carried out a 3rd party
1. loot them off of the soldiers you kill and the supply convoys you ambush
2. buy them from african warlords who stole them from the government who bought them from arms dealers like lockheed martin
3. get them from a country which sponsors you. Taliban get money for every US soldier they kill from Russia.
Taliban doesn't attack Pakistan. TTP does.You will not like for someone to post taliban snipers taking out Pakistani troops. So respect the sensibilities of other nationals on this forum. There’s no way a video of a soldier of a sovereign country being gunned down should be posted. It’s immoral and crude.