CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
After watching the video a few questions arise here

1. How did Afghan Taliban get an advanced sniper gun
2. How did they get thermal scope to go wit the gun
3. How did they get the equipment to record events through the thermal scope
4. Could this be a staged event to shift blame on the Taliban to an incident that was actually carried out a 3rd party
Their are many ways.
1. loot them off of the soldiers you kill and the supply convoys you ambush
2. buy them from african warlords who stole them from the government who bought them from arms dealers like lockheed martin
3. get them from a country which sponsors you. Taliban get money for every US soldier they kill from Russia.
You will not like for someone to post taliban snipers taking out Pakistani troops. So respect the sensibilities of other nationals on this forum. There’s no way a video of a soldier of a sovereign country being gunned down should be posted. It’s immoral and crude.
Taliban doesn't attack Pakistan. TTP does.

Falcon26

Dec 24, 2015
Country
United States
War is ugly. They celebrate our losses. We will celebrate theirs. Is it morally wrong? Yes it is. War changes people.
It shouldn’t change you. Footages of people being shot dead isn’t entertainment. Have some decency!
Their are many ways.
1. loot them off of the soldiers you kill and the supply convoys you ambush
2. buy them from african warlords who stole them from the government who bought them from arms dealers like lockheed martin
3. get them from a country which sponsors you. Taliban get money for every US soldier they kill from Russia.

Taliban doesn't attack Pakistan. TTP does.
What does TTP stand for?

Itachi

BANNED
Aug 27, 2013
Country
Pakistan

xyxmt

ELITE MEMBER
Apr 27, 2012
Country
Pakistan
Mullah Omar founded the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan because of the pedophile warlords taking children from their villages.
but 10,000 Talibans don't represent entire Afghanistan. just like Imran is clean doesnt mean entire Pakistan political system is not clean, we are still one of the most corrupt nations

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
It shouldn’t change you. Footages of people being shot dead isn’t entertainment. Have some decency!

What does TTP stand for?
Tahrik e Taliban Pakistan
They are unrelated to the afghan taliban and fought with them on many occasions. during the last fight they lost and were forced to stop using the name Taliban and to stop attacking pakistan.

Falcon26

Dec 24, 2015
Country
United States
Tahrik e Taliban Pakistan
They are unrelated to the afghan taliban and fought with them on many occasions. during the last fight they lost and were forced to stop using the name Taliban and to stop attacking pakistan.
The only difference is one Taliban targets Afghanistan while the other targets Pakistan.

As I said, if you don’t appreciate members posting the Pakistani Taliban sniping Pakistani soldiers, then you should be decent enough not to post the Afghani Taliban sniping Afghani soldiers.

CatSultan

Oct 23, 2020
Country
Pakistan
The only difference is one Taliban targets Afghanistan while the other targets Pakistan.

As I said, if you don’t appreciate members posting the Pakistani Taliban sniping Pakistani soldiers, then you should be decent enough not to post the Afghani Taliban sniping Afghani soldiers.
This is a defense forum. you will see things that are unpleasant. War is unpleasant. I wouldn't get mad at anyone posting a video of TTP sniping Pakistani soldiers. I would obviously get mad at the sniper and TTP but not the poster.

Falcon26

Dec 24, 2015
Country
United States
This is a defense forum. you will see things that are unpleasant. War is unpleasant. I wouldn't get mad at anyone posting a video of TTP sniping Pakistani soldiers. I would obviously get mad at the sniper and TTP but not the poster.
If you insist.

We have different moral views.

GumNaam

ELITE MEMBER
Sep 23, 2016
Country
Pakistan
I hate the ana with a vengeance but I have to say, I felt bad, very bad. war is a terrible thing. I sincerely ana commanders pull their heads outta their arses and stop being cannon fodder like this for their american & indian masters...its time to become free of their slavery. My heart goes out to the families of these deceased ana soldiers, may Allah have mercy on their souls, most of them are just trying to put food on the table for their families, rip. 😢

Arsalan Tauseef

Dec 3, 2019
Country
Pakistan
You will not like for someone to post taliban snipers taking out Pakistani troops. So respect the sensibilities of other nationals on this forum. There’s no way a video of a soldier of a sovereign country being gunned down should be posted. It’s immoral and crude.

Agreed. This nation has also become very melodramatic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom