What's new

Video of Kashmiri Students Celebrating Pakistan's Win....

KingMamba

ELITE MEMBER
May 23, 2012
Country
Pakistan
I was bout to say the same thing, I felt bad for sardar jii he looked so confused. :lol:

WAR-rior

Nov 26, 2010
Country
India
Sorry to drop in but that is not the Meerut Univ video. Those people doesnt look like that in UP. I know how UP univ student dress an all. Hell it doesnt look like that in India.

It looks like in USA or UK most probably. Propaganda i wud say.

jatt+gutts

BANNED
Nov 26, 2011
no dhoni. raina, yuvraj, and pak basher gambhir in team. Pakistanis won against indian A team. never forget that

gangsta_rap

BANNED
Nov 3, 2010
Country
Pakistan
Sorry to drop in but that is not the Meerut Univ video. Those people doesnt look like that in UP. I know how UP univ student dress an all. Hell it doesnt look like that in India.

Wait what??!?!

Are you refuting this and saying its propaganda ??? LOL :cheesy:

70 students WERE expelled for cheering/celebrating for Pakistan. It happened, you can't just say "nah" like that

WAR-rior

Nov 26, 2010
Country
India
A
Wait what??!?!

Are you refuting this and saying its propaganda ??? LOL :cheesy:

70 students WERE expelled for cheering/celebrating for Pakistan. It happened, you can't just say "nah" like that
Abbbbeeee. I said that the VIDEO is not of the Meerut Univ guyz. Angrezi seekh le bhai. Kaam aaega.

American Pakistani

ELITE MEMBER
May 30, 2010
Country
Pakistan

lol...look at this c103n post:lol::rofl::omghaha:

Mr d1l jalay buddy, we don't have these kind of third class universities here in US - even our community colleges are much better.:agree:

BTW nothing wrong in their celebrations. All Pakistanis around the world celebrate Pakistan's victory and so it is the right of Kashmiris from IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir too to celebrate Pakistan's victory.:pakistan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom