abay tu to baba ramdev ka chaila nikla....bhai tu relax ho ja thoda
tere bhaley ke liye hi bol raha hu
I can teach you pranayam if you want.
ye chalay huay kartoos kay mun wala to thakur jati kay naam be kalank hai.... Thakur aisa neech bhi ho sakta hai.Call him by his real name - Ajay Kumar Shit...oops...I mean Bisht
The same can be said for Pakistanis, learn your own history before complaining about the affairs of other countries business matePathetic miserable inferiority ridden Hindustanis.
What is your problem with "Hyderabad"?
Did some evil Mughal drop the name Hyderabad on top of some Hindu name?
Pathetic. These people claim they are a civilised and modern nation. What a disgrace to mankind and all civilised nations everywhere. Indian Muslims need to wake up. Protest with Mughal flags this time, not Indian ones.
Much appreciated as ever. You continue to educate. Some on the forum continue to devolve.
Typical really. Defence of a Mughal era name is now "ISIS walla kaam".ISIS VISIS na join kar lio tu bhai
bas intni si khwaish hai
I accept your points. However, there are differences. For every one changed, ten remain as they were. There is no grand rewriting of history in our country so no need to feel any shame. No Pakistani wants to whitewash history. We're comfortable with our polytheist and colonialist roots. A few changes without bothering anyone would be reasonable. However, one must also consider the motivations of Yogi and his crew -to alienate 15% of his citizens - this is not the case in Pakistan and minorities are treated with sensitivity.The same can be said for Pakistanis, learn your own history before complaining about the affairs of other countries business mate
Inferiority complex in Pakistan is greater than any Asian country. How many hindu/buddhist names of towns, villages, and cities have been changed to perso-arabic names since Pakistan was created????
Let me educate you Sir.
1. Wan Radha Ram : is now Habibabad is a town in kasur district in the punjab province of pakistan. named after the father of Sir Ganga Ram who founded many charitable and welfare institutions in Punjab from which all are now benefiting. Its name was changed some years back to Habibabad. Most of the people do not know as to who is the person whose name it now
2. Hindu bagh: in the early 1970s, the name of a well-known town in Balochistan was changed from Hindu Bagh to Muslim Bagh. Even a provincial government of a secular political party that was in power in Balochistan at that time could not resist.
3. Krishan nagar: Places containing any elements of Hinduism renamed to contain Muslim names. Kirshan Nagar and Dev Samaj areas were renamed to “Islam Pura” and Sant Nagar was renamed to “Sunnat Nagar
4. Lyallpur was changed to Faisalabad (changed - 1977)
5. The small City of Montgomery was changed to Sahiwal in 1966
6. Campbellpur City was renamed Attock in 1978
7. Nawabshah in Sindh was changed and renamed benazirabad in 2008.
I can go on and on, but I hope I have educated you and enlightened you into realising your hypocritical misjudged opinion